ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Makes a little more sense now :sweat_smile:
Thanks brother .
I always wished I could go with a Latina :crazy_face:
Have a good night

2 Likes

I’m also thinking that I will do a run of the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds after this current pollination is over. I’ll send them out when they’re ready, but I want people to get an idea of what to expect. Maybe 4 in the 2x2. 12/12 from seed.

6 Likes

Can’t blame you there deff sounds like an interesting cross ! Question Would you have any interest in some auto fem pollen ?

1 Like

Thank you for the offer but honestly I don’t much care for autoflowers at the moment. They are fun but I have grown quite a few and never found one that I like to smoke. I have some regular and fem autoflower beans to get rid of.

4 Likes

It’s all good brother totally get it autos are far and few !The Fog dog did pretty good for me so decided to reverse it . I just like the possibility of having “fastbuds”
I’m sure you’ll have no problem trading them out lotta auto lovers on here !

2 Likes

Hoooly, based on the pics, yyyyeah, I’d love to grow those too! The colours are beautiful!

If possible, of course :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Another one of those, it’s just fun to say the word! Caramelicious! Did a quick search on the forums here, is the pedigree is California Orange Bud x a special skunk? How old school fantastic! It’s a delicious looking plant, I’m totally interested in some of the S1’s. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

I was given the cut a few years ago. Not entirely sure on the lineage. There seems to be 2 different Caramelicious out there. I just know that this plant is great :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just watered and some more thinning out. 14 days in.

Blue Dream

Heavy Duty Fruity

Pineapple Express

14 Likes

Made my plant riser today for the diy octos. Had to bring the back row forward so that filling the reservoirs is still possible. Pretty happy with the canopy now. Going to put a net over them in the next few days. Forgot it over at the big grow.

Definitely rootin and tootin

9 Likes

Blueberry Super Silver Haze is —>FERTILE<—. Waiting for this damn pollen to come out.

15 Likes

man the room filling up nicely !! that sure gone give a good crop! all safe and sound! great work! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Changed out one of the Bubblegum Chem plants. Really don’t care for how it’s been growing. Dwarf and slow as hell. The other is better but seems to not like something with the environment. Very light green.

Replacement is Flo 2 from @Kavman. Flo x Romulan if I remember correctly. Amazing black licorice smell and flavor. At least that’s what I finally decided it smelled like.

15 Likes

I had one of those “I don’t want to grow” plants for 2022’s run. It was one of the first to germinate, started growing, and it just completely stalled. We didn’t kill it, just let it be, then about 3 weeks after everything else had grown and been transplanted, it finally took off, and caught up quick, turned out to be one of the nicer plants for the year. Bigfoot Glue from HSC, it ended up around 14ft tall, packed with sticky buds everywhere.
@ABushOfKush I’ve got a couple Fem Pistachio seeds from HSC I can send you if you’re interested. Really really nice buds on the 2 phenos I’ve run across, frosty, sticky and has a real nice rich flavor, not fruity, or skunky, but a rich resinous old school Columbian vibe, like a nice cup of Dark Roast Coffee.

5 Likes

This one has been small and slow from the start. The other did jump pretty well after transplanting, but not this one. The leaves just never looked right. Had an almost velvet/felt texture to them. New growth always very light green/yellow. Too many beans in my stash to spend a moment on something I’m not enjoying growing.

The pistachio sounds nice. I bet the Temple Flo I just grew is very similar. They have a sweet smell and flavor that isn’t like fruit or candy. No dank to them either. I’d certainly try to fit them in somewhere if you sent me some!

6 Likes

She definitely isn’t a slouch outdoors. I’ve had 2 different phenos, one real big, one medium, different looking buds, but, tasted exactly the same, and flowered exactly the same, early bloomer, and early finisher, both were full on into bud by the 2nd week of July, and just packed on the resin. Very very mold resistant also.
It’s a favorite amongst the tribe, potent and has a very nice high to it.
I don’t recommend strains very often, but this one has been very nice the last 2 outdoor runs.
Let me know, and I’ll get a few headed your way if your game.

4 Likes

July 2nd last year, starting early

Sept 1st, Pistachio is to my left.
Budding set into full swing, taken July 12th
2022’s run

12 Likes

Nice trees @Kgrim.

5 Likes

Correct. I hope she does good for you. When I see that yellow plant tag it makes me chuckle because my girlfriend always asks me what f10 is.
I am keeping my eye on the bubblegum Chems. Scored a pack from one of Shags giveaways and itching to get them in dirt.

3 Likes

Depending on what you end up with I’d try a few your buds look really nice. Thanks

4 Likes