ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

I will put you down for a 5 pack. I’m going to hold off on any more until I get them harvested and have a count. I found a few unripe ones today as I was plucking a few. Going to let her go a couple more weeks

8 Likes

@luxton and @Sbeanonnamellow you’re both down for a 5 pack too

5 Likes

Put me in for a 5 pack too @ABushOfKush

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t scroll up enough. You as well. Holding off on more until I get a count.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy

2 Likes

Thank you! :metal::metal:

2 Likes

I sprayed the Caramelicious with Green Cleaner a couple days ago at lights out. What a dramatic bitch. “I’M MELTING” Chocolatina does the same thing. I just want you to be bug free goddamn

14 Likes

I talk to my plants in similar ways sometimes :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hillbilly Skunk still on her own timeline… at least she’s getting prettier with age!

22 Likes

3 weeks in. So far so good. I think I’ll aim for a slightly smaller footprint next time. Not much spread on this light beyond the edges of the fixture. Spinning the outside plants every time I’m here.

Heavy Duty Fruity

Pineapple Express

Blue Dream

21 Likes

Day 10F. Finally got the net in. Pulling some leaves here and there during the stretch but otherwise I think it’ll be filling up reservoirs and watching this run itself.

I noticed this morning that Bubblegum Chem started shooting out in 3s. I don’t like this plant. The color, the structure, it’s smug look.

Flo x Romulan looking perfect

Caramelicious hanging on to life. I believe she can still put on something worthwhile.

Snake Venom

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve. This plants has been very vigorous. Depending on how I like the flower, more of these are getting popped soon.

Chocolatina

20 Likes

Starting to stack!

Heavy Duty Fruity

Pineapple Express

Blue Dream

20 Likes

Gorgeous start to flowering!

4 Likes

Black lime reserve should be really good . I’ve grew a couple different crosses that were excellent .
Your blue dream is looking nice grew a pile of it a few years back.

6 Likes

Blueberry Super Silver Haze. Very minimal pollination but if I can squeeze out 100 seeds from this whole plant then it’s a win. The pollen seems to be mostly sterile. I have a small fan under the canopy constantly circulating air in the tent and I have made several attempts to hand pollinate. Dumping sacs onto the tops and a few days later, nothing. After over a week of dicking around I’m going to let it ride.

19 Likes

Caramelicious S1 beans. Saved anything that might have a chance of germing. Roughly 100 I’d say. The nice dark ones will be sent out.

14 Likes

Lol. I guess the roots like being free of the plug tray.

8 Likes
  1. @joheimgrohen Here!
  2. @Tracker HERE
  3. @Tejas Here
  4. @DougDawson :canada: Here
  5. @CanuckistanPete :canada: Here
  6. @Rabeats2093 over here :us:
  7. @Kasper0909 here
  8. @Kgrim Here
  9. @Gpaw here
  10. @Rogue :belgium: HERE
  11. @drgreensleeves :us:
  12. @THCeed here
  13. @Maddawg
  14. @JoeCrowe :canada:
  15. @Kavman :us: HERE
  16. @buckaroobonsai :us: HERE
  17. @Sbeanonnamellow :us: HERE
  18. @Smooth :us: HERE
  19. @BigMike55 HERE
  20. @PineTarBastard :us: HERE
  21. @Frosty78
  22. @Oldjoints Here
  23. @ColeLennon
  24. @Ghgrower grower :us:
  25. @Gonzo
  26. @Bobgrows Here :us_outlying_islands:
  27. @Emeraldgreen. Here
  28. @Cormoran Here
  29. @HumblePie420 Here
  30. @Radicle_Reefer Here
    NO MORE NUMBERS

If you’re on the list and still around please write HERE after your name.

The original list of people that signed up for the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds. Just a heads up to those on the list that haven’t been following along. The seeds will be ready in a couple months. I have clicked through and there seems to be a few users that aren’t around anymore.

24 Likes

Couple of us still here :joy:

8 Likes

It has been a long year since I made that sign-up. 4 tries at reversing her to make these seeds. A lot was learned but I also feel like I still don’t know what I’m doing with reversing. It’s just a game of luck and my persistence finally won this first battle!

13 Likes