Acapulco Gold Repro

Thos all look beautiful. The leaf and growth structures are so nice💚
I can’t wait to see how they turn out.
I hear the Oaxacans will give a great energy boost ! Something I need badly.
So I’m excited for those to finish up for you. You will know how they are much sooner then I will haha. Your about 4 or 5 weeks ahead of me :yum:

7 Likes

Looking good! Indian Landraces have wide growth Habits Like The Acapulco…hmmmm…
The tall Oaxaca also have great branching but it’s mostly upright and doesn’t happen until the flowering stretch. The shorter Oaxacans are much more compact. When I was packing up your special Oaxaca a couple seeds were separated accidentally and my wife found them on the counter. They accidentally fell into some wet paper towels😁

22 Likes

I agree w Happytrees, some real beauties in here, that AG is stacking up nicely. (mine showed up in tact btw, thanks again for preserving and getting these out to all of us, it’s much appreciated @lambchopedd)

And, Oaxacan hashplant, now that ought to be interesting as well! Cheers:)

8 Likes

Coinflips finally came today!

If we already spoke this week, no need to message me again — packages will be in the mail Saturday (I have to buy stamps :sweat_smile:)

To all my Canadian brethren, I suppose you can finally message if you’re still interested. I won’t be able to start shipping yours until Monday :slightly_smiling_face: (I need to go back and re-read how to ship up north)

20 Likes

Wen I sent to @Pigeonman I just threw 2 forever stamps on it and it was golden. Well except for the assholery along the route.

6 Likes

I don’t think you need 2 forever stamps for anything under an ounce from US to Canada, 1 global stamp should be enough. You can buy additional ounce stamps and use them with a global stamp when sending envelopes that weigh over 1 ounce outside the US.

10 Likes

Even with the setbacks @lambchopedd, in my opinion you did a great service to the community. I didn’t smoke back in the days of this strains heyday but I had friends that praised it so much that the name stuck with me.
I wanted to experience those legacy strains like this one and Colombian Gold, Panama Red…
Most of my old friends are gone now but a few are still alive and around. I plan to blow some minds when I show up with some of this strain. I owe you for that opportunity.
:pray:
Well and truly done.

22 Likes

You need a global stamp to mail from the US to Canada (or anywhere else in the world). They cost $1.30. I always throw on an additional ounce stamp for over an ounce or non-machinable.

12 Likes

Thank you @ReikoX :pray::pray: I edited my post to reflect the correct info.

7 Likes

I cant wait to get to the fat cola on top of these mommas! Thank you! Keeping AG alive. Will be fun seeing everyone grow these out!!!

Grow4th!!!

14 Likes

So I just got this in the mail the other day. It was damaged on transport, so the post sealed it in a plastic bag and it came like this.

Did you ever place a complaint with them ?
When I got this I remembered what’s been going on with your mail.

11 Likes

I didn’t bother as it’s legit the only tampered letter i’ve ever had! I’ve not recieved some, but in those cases i wasn’t the only one that didn’t have beans land.

I’m not complaining to CanPost about USPS, and i’m not dealing with USPS.

All this is also ONLY :us: to :canada: with me on the receiving end. :canada: to :canada: & :canada: to :us: has never failed so far with anything i’ve set or received :+1:

8 Likes

That horizontal growth is interesting to me, I have one Oaxcan that seems to have that similar trait. It’s like built in LST!

27 Likes

I like the big-ass “WE CARE” on that package. “I know it doesn’t seem like it, but we really do care about delivering your mail in one piece!” haha…

11 Likes

@lambchopedd package arrived safely, thanks so much! Can’t wait to pop em!

12 Likes

I use “informed delivery” from USPS. It sends you pictures via email of the mail that’s being delivered that day. It’s pretty cool, when it works. I was supposed to get two pieces of mail today, and they only provided a picture of one piece. The second one was never delivered today. I filed a complaint, but I don’t expect anything to come of it. I hope it wasn’t the re-delivery of the AG. :cry:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m so intrigued by the horizontal growth as well. Both my AGs and Oaxacans are doing this to the extreme :laughing:

I knew I should’ve taken pics. I just left

18 Likes

This is bad ass information brother.

2 Likes

I believe if you request it, your letter will not go thru the mail rollers. A postlady just offered me that option when feeling my card. I didn’t know they could label a letter fragile( or similar word).
@lambchopedd its easy to see why Mexi landrace strains were so popular for breeding here in the US. Mexico is on our border, plants flower quickly and early for sativas and are very vigorous and well branched. Throw in some potency to boot and you have a winner.
Your AG will be so much more potent grown seedless from aged cuttings. Growing a lanky tree in a dark corner of a veg tent to take cuttings from will give a superior end product. Looking forward to these. Thanks again!
Sounds like you have some stretchy Oaxacans😁

14 Likes

"Non Machinable" a very nice US option (not available in Canada)…

Cheers
G

9 Likes