Acro's Farm Adventures

The Mac daddy is one of my favorite elites I’ve put through testing. But, keeping her small, once she gets going, can be quite the task. She was hitting the lights again in week from last trim. I’ll definitely be making some hybrids with her along the way. Found a pic of her from dispo sourced bud. She’s crazy frosty from all I’ve seen…

Really truly going to put this crazy plant into flower now :joy::rofl: Delayed things because I neglected my backup.

8 Likes

Two backups of Zkittles Cake, they were small and about equal size clones that I revegged. Wedding cake leaner, really nice high and a pleasure to grow. Goes to show to not judge a clone only by one clone

10 Likes

Left and taller is BBM x VB, I kept a girl in addition to making F3 and a bunch of hybrids with a boy. Now holding this, old PNW Blueberry, Blueberry muffin, and MOB. I should probably make some fems…

The shorter scrog like plants are freaky purple widow that was my outdoor champ 2022 along with Dream Axis. Both were stellar in their second year of testing. All of these plants were as they’re the only survivors of a crazy outdoor hunt and pollination. They looked so nice by the time seeds were ready that I let them live. I pollinated a variety of clones and small plants outdoors, and this plant did the best out of all of them through all the outdoor torture and then coming indoors to finish seeds.

The girls that impressively kept growing and made at least some seeds are MAC V2, Blueberry Muffin, Zkittles Cake, Freaky Purple Widow, Sour D X SSH F3 (dynasty), Sour D BX3 F3 (TD-JJ) BBM x Vintage Blueberry F2 (AKBB), Staten Island Diesel (Katsu), SSDD BX1 F2 x 2 (@HolyAngel), random breeding polyhybrid auto, and double grape F7.

10 Likes

Beautifully acropora’s and zoanthus !

I’m big fan of sea water aquariums too

If you are in Europe please say me where can I buy an acropora jocker like your second picture

Mine is pink, your is beautiful

This is my aquarium

Good luck for your projects

8 Likes

Many thanks, and gorgeous tank!

That second one is a coral called Red Planet from ORA. Iirc it’s believed to be Acropora hyacinthus.

1 Like

Love marine/reef aquariums when i lived in florida i raised up corals and sold them locally

3 Likes

Big thank you for the info

I have to find this in Europe

All the best

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too hard to find, you’ll also see them simple called “red table” at times. IMO getting the deeper red depends on keeping the nutes from dipping too low and making sure they’re not getting too much light. Here’s are a few other young A. hyacinthus, but from a different mom.

8 Likes

Big thank you

Red planet is easy to find

But red planet with blue in the heads I have to ask

Thank you very much for the time you spent explaining me. I thought it was a acropora jocker wild but no.

All the best

4 Likes

Donnie Burger 12 days into flower. Canopy photo is cereal milk S1 (right) next to Donnie Burger. Going to have to find a new spot with more height for them…

8 Likes

Original diesel and a mystery elite. I think it’s Norcal Dosi or Cheetah Piss, but there are some other possibilities. I’ll know when I finally flower it…

10 Likes

Wowww! What a tank!!

2 Likes

Cuban black haze starting to show off. I had to reclaim a scraggly clone from the great outdoors after flowering had started.

Dream axis can be seen in the background and here. I can barely keep up, she just wants to grow and grow

7 Likes

Germ testing… I purposely put these through the wringer once they popped since I don’t have a lot of extra room. Looks like we have a champion, it’s a freaky purple widow x (blueberry muffin x vintage blueberry)

7 Likes

I’ve rooted a lot of clones this way, none have ever done this so quickly. Also, just a temp check on if she’s still what I remember in the rooting and hardiness category.

This is about 10 days from cut, and way before a whole bunch of other genetics that are being given the same treatment have rooted. Some being 10+ days older. They’re all put in tapwater around 6.7 and 220 tds of mostly calcium and magnesium.

I sure hope the flower doesn’t disappoint after further examination.

6 Likes

Blueberry & Franco’s SLH (bottom) Bith have been topped, lightly defoliated, and transplanted successfully. Might be time to let them rip. Just don’t have roots on all backups yet…

6 Likes

And… I officially still hold Papaya. I went too far with the trimming and the torture of mom. Kratky and root plug backups both took. Kratky especially…

4 Likes

Nice one! I’m tagging @harveest who I was just mentioning Kratky too!:smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @RainToday . I wish I could breed corn. I live in farm country and im surrounded by the stuff. Since it is wind pollinated you need to be miles and miles away from other corn to stay pure. All these farmers grow monsanto GM seed. I grew some “nitrogen-fixing” corn. I think mine was direct from south america. That stuff certainly gets tall. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Acro , your introduction story was great. Those coral pictures are beautiful. Your plants look very happy too. I think this thread will be very interesting to watch. Best of luck to you. :grin:

2 Likes