Across the 8th Dimension

Outta likes :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s a shot of the fasciation on the Death Bubba, looks like celery or something :face_with_monocle:

18 Likes

Confirmed.

8 Likes

Celery Kush. :rofl: I grew a plant (Grass Monkey) that smelled like celery while growing, after a dry and cure that went away.

I think the botanical name for that is fasciation, but it totally looks like celery. I’ve seen it a couple times before, usually it’s only a branch or two and the plant grows out of it.

6 Likes

Interesting, I’m hoping it stays through flowering, curious if it will make a huge bud :thinking: thanks @ReikoX :pray:

3 Likes

Here is what mine looked like.

18 Likes

Holy shit! I’m running this little bastard!

6 Likes

Hey there @buckaroobonsai ,I’ll be sticking around to watch your grows. Should be fun

2 Likes

Haha cousin it plant! Epic

5 Likes

That’s great! @Pawsfodocaws , with any luck we’ll cross the finish line in one piece :joy:

4 Likes

More than once I hope!

3 Likes

I’ll be rolling right into another project right after this harvest…so yeah! Absolutely :+1:

3 Likes

Update, the hedge is doing pretty good, the tallest one is now 23”, Some of them are getting grumpy though, just about time for a transplant

17 Likes

This Black Jack grew horizontally from the center of the pot…hit the side and dished up vertical, I think the root tied itself in a knot earlier in life, causing this. Pretty neat, like a pinball or something :thinking:

12 Likes

Update, still waiting for my soil to come in, the hedge is pretty root bound, their a little grumpy but their hanging in there,the taller ones are 29”

20 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: I am hoping for you it is soon.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks G-paS, I’m hoping you’re weather starts cooperating for you :crossed_fingers:happy 4:20 :grin:

3 Likes

I wound up sexing and culling the males from my reg plants yesterday, Blueberry quest went 12 girls and 8 boys. Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry went 2 girls and 4 boys. Pretty happy about the BBQ ratio.

5 Likes

As a side note, the Lemonhoko Blueberry Bx3 line has tendencies of the males auto flowering when root bound I’ve heard, apparently so does the AKBB- BBM x VBB, because 2 of mine did it, but no signs of it in the Blueberry Quest males, I’m pretty happy about that.

2 Likes

Update, transplant to 3-1/2 gal complete, standing room only for a couple more weeks, their a little worse for the wear but they’ll be ok :+1: next stop… greenhouse :sunglasses:

9 Likes