Across the 8th Dimension

Some happy looking plants! What are you using for the soil mix?

4 Likes

Thanks @deeez99 , the soil is Malibu Compost, Baby Bu’s potting soil with a little perlite and peat moss added for more aeration.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just the one I usually wear

4 Likes

This is cool, excited to see those BQs flower!

3 Likes

I absolutely love the simplicity :sunglasses::ok_hand:.

Do you need to add any extra nutrients throughout the grow with this soil in your experience?

2 Likes

Of course you would know that…hee hee he. I have only seen it happen on a Cat Piss plant…:+1:

4 Likes

I am very interested to see this to the end. Pulling up a seat.

3 Likes

Me too @low_and_slow this is the maiden voyage for my Blueberry Quest! Glad to have you here :sunglasses:
@CARE_giver , yes I run biocanna and aact’s as well.
Welcome @itza419 it should be a good ride, thanks for checking it out :pray:

3 Likes

Outta likes :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s a shot of the fasciation on the Death Bubba, looks like celery or something :face_with_monocle:

18 Likes

Confirmed.

8 Likes

Celery Kush. :rofl: I grew a plant (Grass Monkey) that smelled like celery while growing, after a dry and cure that went away.

I think the botanical name for that is fasciation, but it totally looks like celery. I’ve seen it a couple times before, usually it’s only a branch or two and the plant grows out of it.

6 Likes

Interesting, I’m hoping it stays through flowering, curious if it will make a huge bud :thinking: thanks @ReikoX :pray:

3 Likes

Here is what mine looked like.

18 Likes

Holy shit! I’m running this little bastard!

6 Likes

Hey there @buckaroobonsai ,I’ll be sticking around to watch your grows. Should be fun

2 Likes

Haha cousin it plant! Epic

5 Likes

That’s great! @Pawsfodocaws , with any luck we’ll cross the finish line in one piece :joy:

4 Likes

More than once I hope!

3 Likes

I’ll be rolling right into another project right after this harvest…so yeah! Absolutely :+1:

3 Likes