Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

@jessethestoner I haven’t seen it, Try Woodhorse seeds on IG maybe. He’s got all sorts of older stuff and he doesn’t advertise it. If he doesn’t have it, he might know someone. @TheCrueltyDesk any idea where to find tom hill haze?
I can recommend Old-Timers Haze. Lots of people say it’s the only pure one out there. It is an old inbred line now, and not super potent, but the magic comes out in hybrids.

8 Likes

Ask @pandoraseedbank on IG

1 Like

Cool. At least you know it’s pure sativa, if its genetics are pure Colombian.

2 Likes

I don’t know if im addicted to haze yet, im going to grow my first indoor haze grow ever. DocDs Velvet Buzzsaw.

6 Likes

I have some THH. I think it’s 25% deep chunk, but don’t quote me on that. Eg Neville’s haze is 25% NL5 and I always thought THH was analogous but with DC.

Maybe someone who knows can come in.

4 Likes

You’re totally right, I remember it well :blush:

3 Likes

@ToddMcC has pure 100% sativa haze at ag seed co.

7 Likes

Thank you.

I’ve gotta get my seeds organized. I got seeds on my Kashmir, and Malana, and the dad’s were Kashmir and Malana. The Malana probably has a mix of both and probably the Kashmir, too.

I just need to shuck them all and I can get them to you. I’ll see how many of those haze seeds I have. That was a nice surprise. It sprung up as a volunteer and was late sprouting. It was skinny and the new buds were so tiny, I used to laugh at it.

But, then all of a sudden, she started fattening up and really stole the show at the end of summer. I was amazed at how well it came out, considering it was seeded pretty good. I’m still smoking it. I think it could be wonderful if not seeded. The smell from the bag is really nice.

4 Likes

How old is it? I thought the older stuff was pure haze…are you saying Tom Hills Haze always had deep chunk in it from the start?

@Herrsquidward

Just to clarify…I’m not saying old timers haze is not haze, but that at least some of what has been called Haze in the past was pure Colombian in actuality. I had always thought it was Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Indian.

4 Likes

Oh nice! Did you get to smoke any of the Malana or Kashmir? The Kashmir is really nice smoke. Hard to tell when seeds are involved, but any idea when Malana naturally finishes where you are?

2 Likes

I thought so, but I’ve read different things. I have no room to make any claims about it. I’m just going off what other people have said. Some people say it’s pure haze, some are certain it’s not.

I haven’t grown it yet, so I can’t really contribute any knowledge that would help one way or another.

4 Likes

Typical. So much bad info out there. Hard to decipher the truth. Have to grow it to see ,like you said.

6 Likes

Mango Nigerian Cough F2

“Ft Collins Cough” (NL5 x Haze) x (Mango Haze x JJ’s Nigerian)

Smells like catpiss and flowers and church basement. Think musty antique store.

My special plant.

41 Likes

I’ve been eyeing that, nice work man! Also I got some goat from a friend that reminded me I wanted to hit you up about the Garland work. I’ll send a pm :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Being new to growing, this season I have some Everyday Haze in photo, and some Amnesia Haze in auto. Also have some Gambian from @Alaskagrown that I’ve popped and they’re in the “nursery”.

I’m thinking of harvesting some pollen from a Gambian and crossing with Amnesia for some Gamnesia :slight_smile:
We’ll see if it all works out.

Lob

3 Likes

Looks great , I have the Cuban black haze going atm and so far I’m not impressed, smells like a standard wild sativa or ruderalis plant.

4 Likes

How far along?

The longer flowering ones take a while to get smelly.

1 Like

About a month in still mostly white hairs , I’ll give her a few chances before making a decision but I don’t expect to like it. I’ve grown many different strains from seed and this smell is common to find and almost always comes with a similar taste.
On a positive note she has explosive growth both in veg and flower, is pretty drought tolerant and definitely reminds me of a haze dominate nl5/haze.

3 Likes

Only a month? Give it another 60 days haha.

4 Likes