Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Does it? I thought @MahaKala mentioned to me it was a pure haze.

1 Like

wow a haze only thread, right on. love that haze.
whats the best haze you guys have smoked?

2 Likes

i always wanted to grow this one as i heard nice things on gth. whats your take old friend? hope your good out your way

1 Like

Mindblower Haze ( Pakistani x chocolate Thai) x Tom Hill Haze

Cut at 15 weeks.

26 Likes

I don’t have any inner knowledge or what have ya but, that’s the consensus that I’ve read time and time again about TH Haze.

2 Likes

The purpose of recreational drug use is to make the ordinary, extraordinary. Because haze has an energetic, “up” high gives me the energy to get up and do things. The fact that it’s cannabis, and you’re going to be really stoned, makes what would otherwise be mundane activity interesting. Plus, my first experiences with cannabis were with sativa landraces, and probably some old-school haze.

9 Likes

Thats not at all what tom says. I think the inclusion of the deep chunk would be pretty noticeable.

Toms been clear on icmag how he bred out the line since getting them from a drawer at positronics old shop

6 Likes

I’ve read that as well. Of course Tom has good reason to claim it’s pure… anyways, I just encourage folks to do their own research and of course with any old strain like this it’s probably impossible to 100% say.

4 Likes

Yea i can understand that.

Abd this is only 2nd hand from forums posts and whatnot. Not exactly the strongest foundation.

4 Likes

Still got a way to go but heres some pics of my MangoHz (mrNice)I’ve kept for years and a bX of her …

27 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with the redline haze

4 Likes

I hope it turns out to be a winner. I have a cut I got sourced from purple city and it on the list for next grow for me when current one is complete in a few months.
We just tried some of the Ghost I put in jars few weeks back. Nice nighttime smoke and very relaxing.

I was trying to source that PCG cuban black for a bit, it was very spotty in the dispo’s that took in that cut and it eluded me. I was able to score the Piff S2 and am get things scheduled to do a run of it next.

I may try and score a pack of Top Dawgs Hazelnut Piff before its sold out, It has one of the most unique aromas I’v ever smelled on a haze.

3 Likes

I dunno about the Purple City cut of Bandaid, but the four I grew from seed last round have been excellent. In fact, I just rolled a joint of my #6 plant to blaze while I start cooking dinner in a second.

6 Likes

I’m growing Neville’s Haze F2 1gal pot

18 Likes

That’s the same one I have going now, I’m going to run her at least one more time to confirm my feelings , strong smell on her just not what I’m looking for.
@Orison i was stalking there drop alerts on a obsessive level for that and the gushmints.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think you put me onto their Twitter drop account, unfortunately over on the east coast I’m limited to favors from Cali friends and the Cuban black never lined up with a favor, I did get the piff I was after and I’m really psyched on that.

She has an excellent structure so far, very short and spread out with almost no training.

19 Likes

I’m on my second run with the Redline Haze, so not super experienced, lol. Still trying to figure out keeping her happy throughout flower, but even my 1st run which was pretty rough turned out good.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:. I got her as a mislabeled clone. I was told 80 days to finish. Does that sound right from your experience?

3 Likes

Yup that sounds right. I took my 1st run to 84 days because I was running 12/12, and I believe Piff Coast runs 11/13 so I figured I’d need a little more time. If she held up better I probably would have taken it to 90 days, but 84 days was also very good.

I also got the Redline as a mislabeled clone, lol. I won the clone raffle from Piff Coast at Gene Traders and got to choose any clone, was too intimidated to choose the Black, so I picked Elvis… which turned out to be a mislabeled Redline Haze, lol. I’m glad I ended up with it though, she smells amazing and just reeks through a bag.

25 Likes