Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I’m part of that same mislabeled mess. I met piff and talked to him. That’s how I found out what I had. I knew it wasn’t Elvis once I started flowering lol.

I figured it was good since piff is working with it. I just haven’t seen a lot of stuff posted about it. Really glad to hear she reeks :grin:

6 Likes

I’m running coco and jacks. I’ll post picks once done to see different expressions in different grows
@RedRock thought you would like to read some of this also
@Mingus have you reached out to piff about this? He was really chill when I talked with him. He might still get the Elvis to you

3 Likes

Good lookin out! I can’t wait to run this one. She sounds awesome.

Looks awesome, @Mingus!

2 Likes

I grew this outdoor couple of summers ago! It had the craziest noe ceiling racy as fuck high a lot of people where scared to smoke it :joy:

5 Likes

I’m more excited about it myself hearing another person experience. I was looking at haze, but had never heard of this cut.

3 Likes

I have a PC3 I got directly from him that looks nothing like yours. Hmmm,??? I don’t have a pic of it at the moment but will definitely get one up.

I gave this one a hard trim 2 days ago. She is
About 22” above soil in a 7’ tent with about 4’ to stretch without touching light. Jack’s bloom in a couple days and flip. I track stretch of plants for future grows so next time I can max it out.

2 Likes

Here’s my offering:

43 Likes

welcome, and i must ask what strain is this that you speak of, i tried to find it above

Anybody know where to find some Tom Hill’s haze beans??

5 Likes

Go on, dude! At least tell us what she is and how far along etc etc.

4 Likes

Let me know when you find it. :pray:

1 Like

She’s an Everyday Haze at around 8 weeks.

She quadrupled in stretch and I had to hack her back several times to fit my 6’ tent.

She’s got a heavy haze aroma with a little citrus and must.

I have two more and they are also nice but physically this one is the standout. There’s an airy bud in there that’s the size of a football.

13 Likes

College-size football or pro-size?

Just kidding, dude. Yeah, I know oleskool likes that Everyday a lot, sounds like a good one. Looks real good, anyway.

4 Likes

Thanks man. It’s a smaller football but still…

I’m looking forward to when she’s ready to sample. Still a way to go.

2 Likes

Some South African landrace seeds I’ve had lying in my draw for a couple years.
Gave a half hearted effort to get some up a few months back with no success but have them soaking in some diluted 3% peroxide & distilled water solution at the moment and fingers crossed this round I’ll get some to germ and (hopefully) get to preserve some of these amazing genetics that are now sadly almost gone…

22 Likes

Do you have any fulvic acid? I used to never soak my seeds or anything like that, just planted them in the dirt and had pretty good germination rates. But I started soaking seeds with a little bit of fulvic and it seems to really help. Granted, they’ve all been relatively fresh seeds, but I’ve read that it’s really helpful with older seeds, too.

5 Likes

Very interesting, I wonder if this thread is becoming cursed with mislabeled clones lol.

I had the PC3 sent to me with Runtz in a clone shipper with the breeder tags on the outside. I wonder if I mixed them up. That would be unfortunate as I threw the other clone out for poor performance :frowning: . I wasn’t even particularly interested in runtz either, just figured I would get more out of my 100$ overnight shipping.

@minitiger
I actually do have some…
Never heard of this approach but will try a fulvic soak if my current approach fails
Thanks broski✌🏻

1 Like

Cool. If there aren’t instructions on the side of the bottle, I’ve just been using half a teaspoon in a third of a gallon of water. Seems to work well. I soaked some seeds for twelve hours Friday night, planted them twelve hours later, literally exactly 48 hours later I had a bunch of seeds up out of the dirt. Not all of the ones I planted, but a lot of them. In only two days.

4 Likes

yup same here

1 Like