Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

No Nevil ( Nevil Schoenmakers) bred Nevils Haze and then sold it to GHS on consignment, then gave his breeding plants to Shantibaba (Mr Nice).

10 Likes

Some pics of original haze repro originally sourced via AG seed co

37 Likes

Seedsman original haze

51 Likes

Nice @gmike!

3 Likes

I know this I’m saying they offer Neville’s haze! So even though they aren’t the original creator they do have it.

2 Likes

Sssc probably has haze variety’s as well

3 Likes

Ah the holy grail… I tried many times to get my hands on it, but biddings get too high for my pocket.

4 Likes

Hey @GreenHighland . Are those old pictures of original haze or current pics? Also, are you making seeds? 🥹

2 Likes

Does anyone know exactly what were the plants used to make original haze? I have heard many different versions over the years. Is there a widely accepted version of the genetic make-up?

2 Likes

I’ve only read and heard.
I’ve heard Mexican x Colombian x Thai.
I’ve also heard there isn’t any Thai in it.
I’ve read the best examples lean to the Colombian, but others say the truly exceptional specimens are the few that lean towards the Thai.

4 Likes

I’m running these right now. I grew out the original haze from ag seed co about a year ago, made these beans from a couple males and a single female that was much more squat, finished a few weeks faster and smell was like conifer forest that i liked. If the one squat one turns out male i will be making some more beans, yes.

5 Likes

Lol, that’s a can of worms.

4 Likes

This smelled just like beef stroganoff and onions. Very stanky

2 Likes

Latest photo (3.5 weeks flower) of my Tangerine Sky F2 and Zang! F2 from Colorado Sativas. Zang! is vietnam black x A5haze thai bx as I understand it. Lovely sativas I think. Kudos to Snowhigh and Doc D and to CS for the preservation. ps Zang! is on the right.

27 Likes

got this gem in from a trade got lost in the mail for awhile but made its way to me super stoked going to be popping this and doc d velvet buzzsaw(white haze x a5/Thai next

31 Likes

Alpine 1.0. Metals, some fruit and hard woods. 7w of ~14

ha

32 Likes

These are 3 “ Ghost Train Haze #1 “. My plan is to reverse one. Use it to pollinate another and then distribute the feminized seeds to the OG community. The third plant is going in the ground so that I have smoke for next winter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Nevilles haze past grow…black pepper pheno. Probably one of my favorite plants of all time.

Just a little tip I’ve learned that works well for haze varities at least for me. I use ffof and add a whole bag of perlite. So my 3 gallon is mixed half perlite half ffof. Works great start to finish, I dont do anything but water the whole cycle. This Neville haze was a trade so I don’t know anything about it either other than it being some great smoke. This pheno hit all the marks too, bummer I can’t get it back.

42 Likes

Starfighter og x haze…absolute monste, all grows from last year.

Gdp x haze…this one had a great smell, perfect mix of gdp musky grape withh haze incense. This stuff left the most wicked room smell. Don’t know much about the star haze, think it was crossed with amnesia possibly. Does amnesia have monster yields? All buds were like hand grenades. Was some accident seeds from my brother’s grow. Same with gdp x haze, accident cross. I swear haze makes everything better.

26 Likes

I will be using Malawi Gold x Grinspoon with a few of the Haze hybrid keepers.

34 Likes