Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

But, the word band-aid transcended the trademark. Haze did too. I’m sure YOU understand this without referencing your grasp of what you call common language skills :joy:

2 Likes

If you say so but i would consider band aid haze a example of somebody keeping the haze name attached when they should not. It is multiple generations back and only a small portion of the gene pool. There are several seed companies that list a haze of one kind or the other that have nothing to do with the original haze lines.
So yeah if your using the word transcending to mean going beyond limits or a abstraction of the original I guess that would be accurate because it has passed the limit of what should be called haze.
Reminds me of Bodhi with the goji og , they are using a popular strain name to draw attention to there work.

4 Likes

Yes! Same with Grimm and “Gluey”

Or better yet, calling someone black. Do they need 50% genetics from African ancestors or do they need to look like other black people?

Both, sorta, with caveats! But in my mind I know the difference.

2 Likes

“Language imparts identity, meaning, and perspective to our human condition. Writers are either polluters or part of the cleanup.” ― Mary Pipher.

3 Likes

What Breeder and strain is that Everyday Haze? Can’t find some…

1 Like

Our very own @lefthandseeds
Check THIS LINK

3 Likes

A lot of what we smoke today, we have Oliver North and Kris Kristofferson to thank.

War On Drugs - we’ve always had war while on drugs.
Enhancing drugs like provigil for our troops, deliriants like bath salts for their troops, and sell/smuggle drugs to everyone to fund the war Congress wont pay for

2 Likes

There was definetly a lot of cannabis imported , some of which was done by a company out of Florida called vortex.

1 Like

Damn, i missed it. Lol

1 Like

Me too lol. PM me Hapi. I want to see it.

1 Like

I’ve got some of Todd McCormick/AG’s Original Haze going right now, 12/12 from seed. We’ll see how they do as they get older but so far I’d say It’s got the correct look for a pure sativa, supposed to be 100% Colombian. Fingers crossed.

28 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

I’m a little behind you by the looks of it, but I got 3 going myself. Not 12/12 from seed tho, I’ll take clones and possibly do some additional seed generation depending on what I’m seeing. My first haze grow, I’m pretty pumped about it

8 Likes

Looks like 50/50, 4 male 4 female and 1 female Vietnamese black

24 Likes

Madmac seedsman oh*golli90 oh, day 71 of flowering

35 Likes

Holy shit that’s what 10 weeks of flowering looks like for that strain? How long you expect it to go?

3 Likes

another 2 months, may be +10 weeks the more exotic phenos like the one in the pic

8 Likes

Jimi was singing about acid. But the words were pretty cool so the haze bros pinched the haze handle. The purple was tunneling in from the Lumbo in it so I guess purple haze was coined pretty early regarding the line say, early 70’s.

12 Likes

Oh yeah haze. Cram em in sex em out clone the bitch rawhide!

66 Likes

Dan Chang - Thailand

23 Likes