Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Direct. 100 yields 5% killers on average. You can open pollinate in a respectable manner, you will find plants that rip your head off growing that number. I do that number because I am certain of those two things above, it lets me sleep at night feeling I am off the hook. The rest is up to you.

16 Likes

What characteristics am i looking for in the keepers, besides “killer smoke”? Can identify them while they are growing?

1 Like

I can narrow them down to about half by sampling resin in veg but it’s hard to recommend that if you are not extremely intimate with the line or maybe prefer a different type than me.

10 Likes

OUTSTANDING!Looks incredible ad the seeds are mostly mature.

5 Likes

I feel like there was one or two guys I offered a pack for free here in this thread? If that was you, now’s the time to screenshot that and get up with me.

15 Likes

I believe it was @Hapi

I don’t think you were serious here

I think you were calling me lazy? Lol

11 Likes

Thanks man

7 Likes

And yes. You all a bunch of lazy hippies.

24 Likes

:joy::joy:

“The way my chain hangs my nuts do the same”

8 Likes

Lmao :rofl: I’m outa likes but y’all crack me up

3 Likes

There ain’t no Thai in haze man Screenshot_20230525-051020~2

3 Likes

When I say Thai blood I mean Lumbo that reminds me of Thai :joy:

7 Likes

When you get it all sorted happy to pay for some authentic Tom hill haze from the man himself!

6 Likes

I’m sorted sack up

6 Likes

:thinking: You saying there’s no thai in ONLY the current OHaze offering from Todd, or saying there’s no Thai in Haze, period? If the latter, where does your thai haze from Sam fit in, in all of that then?

3 Likes

How much for 100 seeds?

3 Likes

Well I think we are all pretty clear about that don’t you think?

6 Likes

I get $2 a seed

9 Likes

Possible Kerala influence maybe? Lol

1 Like

More Indian than Lumbo for sure. But if Thai was the final input then it’s 50% Thai. The one I grow is heavy thai for sure.

6 Likes