Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

When I say Thai blood I mean Lumbo that reminds me of Thai :joy:

7 Likes

When you get it all sorted happy to pay for some authentic Tom hill haze from the man himself!

6 Likes

I’m sorted sack up

6 Likes

:thinking: You saying there’s no thai in ONLY the current OHaze offering from Todd, or saying there’s no Thai in Haze, period? If the latter, where does your thai haze from Sam fit in, in all of that then?

3 Likes

How much for 100 seeds?

3 Likes

Well I think we are all pretty clear about that don’t you think?

6 Likes

I get $2 a seed

9 Likes

Possible Kerala influence maybe? Lol

1 Like

More Indian than Lumbo for sure. But if Thai was the final input then it’s 50% Thai. The one I grow is heavy thai for sure.

6 Likes

You guys get it yet? 3 lumbos don’t matter if you cross them to Indian, then Thai, they’re gone man.

6 Likes

Oh yeah that makes sense! I never thought of it like that! Fkn :bulb: :slight_smile: lol thanks Tom for constantly broadening my horizon

So it’s like Sam’s best friend says and Sam agrees. You have heavy thai he put out in the beginning, and heavy Lumbo he held back. I not smoking Lumbo when I have Thai man end of.

3 Likes

Sam Rob me we all feel the same look past recent words lol.

3 Likes

Mind you guys well. Before there were many males used and he mostly kept it open, before guys like me and hyb taught him that, he was flexing about 20 years inbred a stabilized “hybred” lol. I was there.

4 Likes

100 seeds is $200 PayPal?

1 Like

I am outlaw. I do not participate in any of your clowns raindeer games I need cash man

15 Likes

That made me laugh out loud! Cash is king

5 Likes

Silver Fn bullion ! Lol

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll take gold coin too lol

10 Likes

@tom yo ho yo ho it’s a pirates life for me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes