Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

@TomHill Hey are you still selling seeds? $200 = 100? , Still thinking about the MB run?

6 Likes

now time for pushing up the limits, small outcome but a pleasure piloting

17 Likes

it is really high yielding. :grin: very pleasant smoke.

5 Likes

Mango Haze x C5 x Mango Haze. She is starting to fill in…I still have a long way to go. Made by Mallard aka @wallyduck?

29 Likes

Limited restock of SSH from Relic at JBC is up now

3 Likes

@wallyduck welcome back to OG mate, good to have another Ausy on here especially with your knowledge. Pop over to the convict thread if you get a chance, some good Ausy outdoor pics in there. Not enough Haze though haha

7 Likes

thanks fatty ,
ill check it out mate …

5 Likes

mindblower thaihaze

33 Likes

Damn Maha! Lookin killer🔥 Where can I get these…sheeshhhhh

4 Likes

A beauty :heart:

4 Likes

this was the first mango haze ibl i grew , seeds from shanti ,
she was thinner than her sister , but had the sort of resin i preferred ,
and the more incense taste , smells , that smelly smoke that lingers in the air for ages …

36 Likes

Hey man! Love that Mango Haze. Do you still hold the Ducksfoot Afghan genetics, too? Just curious because back in the day you were really known for that one.

6 Likes

Even pure “Colombian” probably has some south India, and almost certainly some Thai already in it. Of course, anything with pure NLD ancestry seems like the exception, not the rule.

3 Likes

I hit her with Sowahh …

13 Likes

Awesome to see Wally showing some beautiful flowers. Alas, it will be some time for my hazey plants to fully flower. The three old school BB from DJ will have to keep me patient.

Ace OTH x A5

Three Positronic Haze via Tom

Maha’s Acid Beauties

Guess I only took a photo of one of the two Juicy Woo’s today

The runty Super Malawi Haze

27 Likes

i still have some , one from a friend close to where i live which has had other things added ,
but still has webbed leaf trait ,
and another from a guy who got some from his father who got it in some weed from where i live , most likely my weed , im keen to see what that one is like as it sounds like something ive been missing …

8 Likes

you can get them at MahaKala Seeds Archives - The Seed Source or Maha Kala - Get Seeds Right Here watch it for restock, and be quick! :smiley:

mindblower

18 Likes

this pic shows resin better, this pheno is more to hawaiian mother.

20 Likes

fingers crossed you get thai pheno… it is so special. and I am sure that you as Kubrick fan, you will enjoy his movies on it LOL you will just get little different angle to it hahahaha

18 Likes

Interesting point or I would say a conflict point is those mango scented hazes. Cuz they face the sativa landrace Manga Rosa from Brazil and the average toker might be confused. Manga Rosa means literally pink mango. Cuz of the mango scented flowers and powerful head high. LoL

2 Likes