Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Why would Sam select it out if it’s SOOO GOOD??? :joy: just asking and trying to make sense of this

2 Likes

Stop with the lies Maha Nevil bought 1000s of old seed of different batches of Haze seed from Sam days after he arrived in Holland. Nevil has posted his side for all to read,

3 Likes

because he made separated lines I told you already. some he selected for colombian dom and some for thai dom. cant you read?

2 Likes

Y Sammy said that Hempy is full of shit, I thin that is exact description of that troll… just from experience A5 cut from southern Holland is superior to anything from mr. nice seeds LOL and that hempy he has no access to such cuts LOL so he is envious hahahhaha :rofl:

3 Likes

we used to get these foxtail outdoor buds in nor cal in high school that looked like nothing and would have the nicest taste and all night sativa high like a stimulant. i always assumed they were some sativa skunk, they dont sound like thai they were softer no edge. now i really wonder if they were some skunk x haze hybrid or what.

3 Likes

sure people are hybridizing this with that for centuries. original haze is also this mix, no exception.

but I can say that seedsman haze, todds haze or haze from Tom Hill doesnt contain any indica…

while nevilles haze contain 25% of northern lights.

I am thankful to Skunkman, that he preserved it in this form without indica. it is priceless for breeders… I dont think everything he say is the truth. as you see I believe there is thai in it. and recently he changed it from mexican/colombian/thai/south indian mix to three way colombian, I disagree with it. yeah.

3 Likes

it was probably just mexi bagseed grown by some heady dudes :joy:

1 Like

Could you Recommend some available crosses?

Why there like 0 cuts of good classic haze floating around but all American new stuff?

And I have seen next to A5 and c5 the name s5 do you know anything also about this?

Thanks for your answer and please all smoke ball and relax

1 Like

TH calling dutch haze “really good” and people still get offended when he calls everything but thai garbage lol

5 Likes

yes I know S5… it is some silver haze I think and it is not like C5 and A5 cuts, it is of much younger date. that dutch stuff is all very similar.

It is not true man, there are cuts of NYC piff and fort collins cough for example, these are american NLhazes. look to getrightseedshere, they have some cuts for purchase

I think you were on right track with bandaid haze bro.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Brother you are a fighter. That’s why I still remember the extinct overgrow thread named: The journey through Neville’s Haze.
I don’t have any in pure form now, only a breeding with The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze where both mixed as an music even though N.Haze still won the genomic expression

2 Likes

Core: Shanti’s Neville’s Haze, Flying Dutchmen Original Haze and a pinch of an pure Afghani thus totally dominated by N.Haze

9 Likes

Nice but sadly I haven’t the balls to order clones from the US

1 Like

I grew the 3.0

I think Maha and or others haves said and I concur that’s it one of the best strains for someone new to growing Hazes.

For me it’s on the dreamy side. And what I mean by that is you just float around. Not sleepy or couchy and no groggy come down. You can get lost in your thoughts pretty easy. Some of those I smoke with described it as stuck on stupid. They were just staring out into sace. By no means sleepy but don’t count on being productive. Lol
Definitely good for listening music

6 Likes

I am sure you fellows remember FET from Spice Brothers Seeds, he has striking sativa seeds. My N. haze came from his company

3 Likes

Although she was “tamed” inbred. Neville’s Haze Another Generation… A N. Haze inbred to ease reaching the finals

3 Likes

I’ve not played with it enough to generate a supposed bankable traffic with commercial animations (aka dramas), but with only two F1 done with it I consider this line as the perfect backbone to wrap with various meat. Best sativa whore i’ve met.

Mr Nice “new team” is actually trying to scam me, but when shanti will realize how hard they are fucking the place … i will try to get a couple of packs again to play with it more seriously. The fight of “who is the more legitimate” remembered it to my stoned brain actually. I totally disagree with someone to say it’s “potent”, but genetically it’s a true versatile basis that offer a lot of opportunities. Not so far, a bit like the dutched G13. A lot more good as hybrids than as it.

Just consider i’m baked. Which is very not wrong.

6 Likes

You’ve brought a nice issue to discuss. Who ta heck was the core of that striking N. Haze of the 90’s thus what happened to that line

4 Likes

But then again… Each one is a Universe. But I can state it’s a heck of a trippy weed

3 Likes