Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

The first testers of Super Lemon Haze is soooo Hazy. Got that super peppery, spicy Haze kick to it with hints of cloves. Smells like sweet lemon tarts. The taste catches you off gaurd in relation to the smell. Loving it!

39 Likes

I just picked up their Moonshine Haze which was a Cup winner in 2011 for best Sativa: Amnesia Haze x Nevil’s Wreck (the latter is Trainwreck x Neville’s Haze). They list the flower time as 70+ days which seems rather open ended. Technically that could mean 4 months of flowering… not sure what to expect but I can be patient. It will be my first mostly Haze grow.

8 Likes

Nice. I just snagged their Tangie x GTH#1 fems. I’m looking forward to those!. I’m on my 2nd haze run, but my first “real” haze run. The first run I had was Purple Haze autos from Seedsman that ended up in the trash due to PM. I’ve got 2 RD GTH#1 and an AG Seed Co. Green Crack x ON Haze in veg. They should be showing sex soon.

6 Likes

I don’t have a go-to yet. Smoked a bunch of random hazes over the years but this is the first time I’ve run hazes. GTH#1 is good, had a Cerebro Haze which was Brain OG x Tom Hill Haze that I liked a lot. Had a nice Purple Haze source for a bit but I have no idea where the genetics came from. Blue Dream… I can’t say that these embody what the haze is all about though. I’d probably look into Top Dawg, Doc D, and PFC. They’ve done lots of work with Haze. Might be able to sign up on the overflow for @Jinglepot 's SLH run too :wink:

6 Likes

Looking awesome! I can’t wait to run these just based on your enthusiasm for them!

1 Like

If you haven’t seen it, here’s my Moonshine Haze grow report from a while back: Karma Genetics Headbanger, Rare Dankness Starkiller and Moonshine Haze and GPS California Cannon

Only got one female, but she was stretchy for sure. I’m not sure how “hazy” she was, although it was very, very good and enjoyable smoke. Smelled kind of like coconut tanning oil to me, like the shit people used to rub all over their bodies and then lay out in the sun back in the 70’s and 80’s haha. I can actually still smell it. You never forget that smell… haha.

11 Likes

Dang! That comparison between Day 4 of flower and Day 22 is NUTS! Thanks for the link. Looks like I’ve got some reading to do.:slight_smile:

1 Like

What @Garden-Buddy said nailed it on the head, I live not far from Santa Cruz and haze was defiantly born there, and around that area in general, there is some fog and disagreement about the exact order of the crossings. There was also some African genetics floating around Santa Cruz sense the 70s. Equilibrium genetics put out a cross called African 75 that was phenomenal and had some real winner plants to be found.

4 Likes

Maui Mango Haze. A different view.

40 Likes

I would give you more likes if I could, those are beauties.

2 Likes

Nice grow !!!

1 Like

MangoHz afternoon

23 Likes

Here’s an Everyday Haze.

41 Likes

Neville’s Haze

37 Likes

That is sweet. Dig it.

2 Likes

She is two times taller than anything else in the tent. I love it.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping you don’t run out of headroom. She’s a beaut.

2 Likes

How far along is she? Come on, dude! Details! We wanna know.

3 Likes

Flipped mid March (didn’t write it down)

She is an f2 made by ssgrower
:crossed_fingers: hope she is a banger. Hitting her lowers with COPA Ancient Chocolate pollen.

10 Likes

An abused redline haze

15 Likes