Adventures on RDWC

Heyyyyyyyy welcome to the club! :slight_smile: I think most of us have done that at least once. Dont worry about that. They are such a strong plant and you have patched it and supported it with your string and tape. My plants i have growing now, one of them is also split in half like yours. I just used cable ties and the plant never stopped growing. Your grow is looking good. :+1:

1 Like

I hope that she can recovery without symptoms, she has a huge roots and structure

How is she looking now? If she is not wilting now she will be fine. If she was going to have a problem it would already look really unhappy.

1 Like

I don’t know bro, I’m traveling for work at the moment and my friend is taking care her for me. After 6:00 pm the lights turn on and he will send me photos and tell how she is

1 Like

Fingers crossed she will be happy but I am feeling confident for you that she will be ok. I would be more concerned about leaving your mate to look after it while you are away :smiley: No offence to your mate. It is nothing personal. Just that most growers would agree that there are very few people you can rely on to look after a grow while you are away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BudSy
I know that wasn’t personal but I’d no choices… I’ll stay travelling for 3 weeks or more, if no ones look her certainly she will got die heheheh

Follow some pics taked today

1 Like

Some closes from her

I’m feeding her using 8ml of FloraNova Bloom each 1gal of tap water.

Water temp is between 18c to 21c using a chiller
EC 1.17
Ph 6.00
300w of Solstrips X2

1 Like

She’s still looking good. :+1:

1 Like

Yea and I’m fckng happy about that
:star_struck:

Yeah you will start to get a feel for how they can take a lot. Recently my mate saw how i bent one of my plants main stems and it snapped. His eyes opened so wide cos all he thought was that I had spent 2 months growing it. Then he was thrown by my lack of care. I just grabbed some tape and wrapped it up and tied the branch to the screen to help support it while it healed then continued training the plant. They are such strong plants that the stress and healing of the wound sometimes makes them stronger in the long run. The branch fattens up around the wound.

1 Like

You had the same problem that I had the difference was that I broke at the base of the plant and affected 5 branches of it. Incredibly she didn’t feel anything, she’s super healthy!! These plants are really very strong

Follow some pics

2 Likes

Was recorded 10/11/2020

Follow some pics.
She can’t support own weight…

2 Likes

She’s fine hehehe :sweat_smile:

Day 11/24 I’ll cut her

2 Likes

That plant looks kind of familiar-- that couldn’t be Durban X Red Cherry Berry from me is it? :blush:

Glad you’re still perservering. :+1:

:evergreen_tree: