Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Got mine also. Thx @Alaskagrown

The Fast Buds Blueberry I here is a good one…TBH these Blueberry Auto’s produce very similar looking plants/buds from the pictures I’ve seen and my experience with them…

I have a ton of Blueberry that has been collected…I’m starting this year for a massive pheno hunt looking for something similar to what I used to get here in AK around the mid 90’s…haven’t found anything close yet and I’ve grown A LOT!!

Dynasty Seeds Mt Hood Huckleberry and Oregon Huckleberry are my favorites of what I’ve ran…still have original MHH F1’s!! To my knowledge I’m the only one that still hold’s these…The MHH and OH are for a completely different project…

For the Blueberry project I’ve collected

Vintage Blueberry
Fast Vintage Blueberry
907 Blue Genes(Goosebay Blueberry x Vintage BB)
Blueberry Muffin x Vintage BB
Blueberry Cream(Goosebay BB/Starfighter x Vintage BB)
Blueberry Indica
Blueberry Sativa
Arctic Blue(Blue Magoo x Vintage BB) I think…

There is a few more I can’t remember…

The seeds I gave you are yours to do what you wish!

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

You taking on DJ for the blueberry title bud?? :joy:

1 Like

I have some Oregon Huckleberry on the way, I assume your list is photos? Not sure if I’m ready to dive into breeding auto genetics into a photo and then stabilizing them, but I admire you for doing so and look forward to seeing what you come up with!

1 Like

I want a Blueberry line that tastes like pure sweet blueberry! Not earthiness, musk/berry…

So that’s been my quest for 25+ years to track down what I used to get…IMO the best blueberry in the world!

Lofty goal I know…but that’s what it is!!

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

I love it. Go get it dude, that’s gonna be cool to watch :v:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

Once I breed in the photo blueberry it will take 5-6 IX to stabilize for a 100% true auto…if my math is correct

7 Likes

A good two years of patience?

1 Like

Yes realistically a two year project to get it right…maybe longer…large numbers and a heavy selection process to find multiple male’s and females…

Longest part has been collecting the genetics to use…up until a few years ago I didn’t even know who AK Bean Brains were…a bunch Alaskan Blueberry strains I’ve received from Dave…Esko’s old Blueberry Sativa…in the end I’ll probably end up making a bunch of different blueberry lines in the process!

And like I mentioned up the My Hood Huckleberry and Oregon Huckleberry project too…

Many things Blueberry in my very near future!!

Alaskagrown

13 Likes

Turns into a vaporizer on wheels.

7 Likes

Good luck on your quest brother

4 Likes

Those projects all sound awesome, but holy shit, that blueberry pursuit is like “The Last Crusade” level intensity!

3 Likes

And I’ll be adding to the mix of things dude… currently growing the Gamhazyn seeds and 2
little Blueberry plants in the mix of things… hoping the one I have looking like your mutant is a male if ya know what I mean. Blueberry x Gambian/Haze fingers crossed…

Here they are at 9 days old

Cept the 2 Blueberry are a few days old born the 29th of Jan…

7 Likes

Hope u don’t mind me asking, and maybe this is a stupid question but…

If I want to preserve these seeds, is it as simple as letting them flower/pollinate eachother and then collecting the seeds?

I would look for a strong male to pollinate with… but is it that simple?

I guess technically I should look for a strong female & male. Whatever that looks like in terms of breeding…

If so, I’m happy to share with everyone when it’s done, but the last thing I want to do is give people shit seeds lol

4 Likes

No such thing as a stupid question :+1:

3 Likes

Yup it’s that simple my friend!

What I did was take every seed and let them all hang out together…8 females and 6-7 males…did a open pollination. More phenotypes and variety to search through…

I initially pulled out the males when they were first sexed and let them hang out next to a window to slow them down a bit…after a week I put them back into the tent. The reason I did this is males usually mature faster than the females…basically allowed the females buds to get a little larger before pollination to produce more seed’s…

You don’t have to do this though…just let them ride and you’ll still have more seeds than you know what to do with! Lol

The Blueberry Auto’s were is very small fabric bag and still produced around 4,000+ seeds! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

12 Likes

Hey brother!! Blueberries and Gambian x BBs have landed!!
A million thanks!!! Really stoked!!

Lovely!!! And thanks again!!! :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

Gotta say, I like your swagger, buddy.
That Blueberry project is a huge undertaking. Good luck.
I find it odd that one can remember the smell and taste from something that long ago. I have a similar quest.
I remember heading for a Van Halen concert back around 1976 ish. It was their first tour. My best bud, Tony, came up with some weed that smelled and tasted so piney, would would have swore there was a pine tree in there somewhere. We got so wasted. We were in the parking lot smoking it up before going in. We had almost a tailgate party going on.
Anyways. After the concert we were crossing the parking lot. You could here loud music. It was coming from my car. Louder than fnck! With the keys still inside and all the doors locked.
I had to go get a cop, as stoned as I was, to help unlock the car with the radio blasting. Fun times.
Point being, if I ever cross that again, she will be my long term keeper. And When I find her, I will know if it’s her or not. I find that strange.

13 Likes

@Alaskagrown

Hola Brian…I got two fem from four.

There coming on well…and no problems…nice flowering going on.

Thanks again

EDIT….they were germed 25th Jan today is Feb 24

= 30 days

P J

17 Likes

Beautiful!!

3 Likes