Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

@Alaskagrown, any way you have a pack of the BB auto regs left? Started doing some auto work with reversals, but regs are very intriguing. Either way kickass work mane.

4 Likes

Hey AKGrown…are those shots taken just 16 days into the grow??

Lob

1 Like

Not sure when the last pics were takin…but I’ll take some tomorrow…some are 5’ tall!! Lol

3 Likes

For you good folks still waiting on some Blueberry Auto’s I’m again waiting on more cardboard coin-flips…went through 200 in the last few months…

SO….this time I ordered 500!! Lol That should last me hopefully up until summer time…we’ll see! Ha

Looks like I have a date with destiny on Monday… :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience my OG friends!!

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

You are dearly loved @Alaskagrown !!

Thank you for what you do!

5 Likes

Yes, Thank you for all that you do @Alaskagrown ! Spreading the blueberry far and wide :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice job, looking healthy.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that I have been having issues finding large quantities of the rubber washers, sometimes have to order from several vendors :v:t4:

2 Likes

Cardboard coin-flips arrived today…500 should last me a few minutes!

For all of those still waiting on the Blueberry Autos you mind sending me your info in a PM again? I have so many messages in the inbox that it would be easier if I could get you folks to resend… :slight_smile: Appreciate it!!

Alaskagrown

27 Likes

@Alaskagrown Have you grown out any of the blueberry mutants enough to see what profile they had?

3 Likes

I’ve got one currently in flower…there are some odd phenotypes in the gene pool for sure!

I’ll do a little update today…been way too long since I posted about them!! Ha

6 Likes

Cheers bruv, from AK to AUS…fair mission

Bless, Fatty

7 Likes

Sounds good, I’m curious since it looks like I’ll have at least 10 candidates for breeding, one smaller freak and one that seems to be the most vigorous of the second round of seeds. Really tempted to cross those two. I have one runt, and a few others that are lagging behind but not by much, 5 are having a contest for rocket fast growth.

They are over a week behind my jammy dodgers #2 but are going to blow past them in height…

3 Likes

A little Blueberry Auto update…

Not sure what day these are at, but starting to pack on some buds now!

Definitely needing a hair cut as very overgrown and a bit of a Thrip problem that I didn’t take care of before flowering(came with the soil! :() A few of these are damn near 6’ tall and are still growing!! :open_mouth:

Not sure I’ll be using 5 gallon pots in the future for the Blueberry Auto’s…at least indoors…just too damn big! Lol I’m sure the longer light cycles used 24/0, 20/4 were a big part of their size…

These are fairly light feeders…even with getting only half strength nutrients some are showing signs of Nitrogen Toxicity!!

Anyways here they are…

Alaskagrown

25 Likes

Holy shit dude. Those are enormous for Al being autos. That’s awesome!

5 Likes

Things are always bigger in Alaska nice autos beats the hell out of those 4 to 12 inch tall autos

9 Likes

Agree with @LegsMahoney those look amazing. Blueberry Autos were my first Grow. Kinda near and dear to my heart for sentimental reasons.
Plus they were a blast to grow.

4 Likes

In the group pic…far right is almost as tall as me and I’m 5’11!

In a good environment with a 10-20 gallon container or raised beds these could get massive!! Definitely potential for large outdoor growing…which is exactly what I intend to do this year…this is what the whole Blueberry Auto project goals were from the start! Just need to lock down a higher percentage of Blueberry phenotypes.

Alaskagrown

12 Likes

I’m wildly impressed dude, size alone. I was thinking about running like 4-5 outdoors this summer expecting quick little autos like I’ve always gotten but I’m glad you made that update and I saw it, might have to keep it to like 2 with the size of those, haha. Did you post earlier about the total time these take from seed? I should scroll up and look

3 Likes

Depending on light cycle they can take as long as 3 months start to finish…

These were started under 24/0, then moved to another grow where they were getting 20/4…then moved to another room where they are now getting 18/6.

The first grow of these I did(seed run) was done start to finish under 24/0…they were in the tiniest of containers and still got large!

I would imagine under 18/6 or less with a smaller 1-2 gallon container they would be much smaller in size

Alaskagrown

8 Likes