Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

These are gonna be fun to play with!

4 Likes

Kinda regretting not taking the offer when it was on the table after seeing these beauts!:crazy_face:

Keep up the solid work brother !

7 Likes

Send me a PM

8 Likes

Love those long, thin, leaves.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

5 foot tall autos, some nearing 6? Damn those are some monsters

4 Likes

I’m still kinda flabbergasted at the size of em when I scroll back up to look

2 Likes

If anyone can stunt them, I can. :joy:

6 Likes

Prove it! Haha

3 Likes

Yeah man these will get pretty damn large with a big enough container and the right light cycle…almost too big for smaller grows!

I think keeping in a 2 gallon pot would be close to ideal!!

Or outside in a large raised bed for HUGE plants…lol

3 Likes

Haha, me too! I can grow beautiful and luscious photos but those damn autos are temperamental lil assholes

3 Likes

They like root space and typically are light feeders…these grow relatively easy…just got to go easy on the nutes! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m organic soil grown, can’t really tell my microbes to slow the fuck down, maybe if I yell at em loud enough? Hahaha

On the real though I’d prob just have to add extra coir and perlite to their mix to mellow it out

3 Likes

They’d probably be monsters in a 6 gallon octopot outside I’m guessing!

2 Likes

i might do like two of these in an earthbox outside on the patio this summer, been wanting to play with one of those things for a while now

4 Likes

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly!!

Other than the horrible Thrip problem the Blueberry Autos are moving right along…

There are a few phenotype’s here…with this line it looks like variety is the spice of life!! Ha

1 of 3 tall phenotypes over 5’ tall and still growing…all 3 of the taller ones are very different in structure and bud formation…

3 mid sized plants just under 4’ with odd looking roundish blunt tops…

And the smallest lady…great trichome production, structure, smell and getting that “Blueberry” look to her!

A few random pics…

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

19 Likes

Good job @Alaskagrown. I currently have a blueberry og reg that I love and my first auto flowering. The auto is a purple lemonade and I wish it looked as good as your blueberries. I’m curious as this is my first time with an autoflower, I don’t have a good microscope I know what to look for with trichome production, but do they finish up similar to regs? White to orange hairs ECT?

2 Likes

Hope you guys find that true blueberry many of you seem to be after :sunglasses::beers:.

3 Likes

@AZsensi yup they will mature just like photo grown cannabis…no difference other than flowering regardless of light cycle…

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Thank you. I always said I wouldn’t bother with them but I think they’re pretty cool after this first grow. I just need to hone in the nutes and soil but I’m pretty happy with it so far.

2 Likes

With autos less is more with the exception of root space…more is more! Lol

4 Likes