Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

she be clawing like crazy

6 Likes

What soil mix do you use?

2 Likes

That really does sum it up. I find recommended nute mixes way too hot, and use 1/4 to 1/2 the recommendation on autos. I have photos that just suck up every bit of nutrients, but full strength on the autos really pisses em off I find…

3 Likes

I think that’s my problem. Thanks for the advice. Some kind soul send me about 18 beans in 3 different flips so I could play with autos and almost every bean looked like somebody at the post office literally crushed them on purpose. Luckily 1 out of the 3 survivors what a lil girl.

3 Likes

It’s Sunshine Advanced #4 with coco for these blueberry…nutrients are Jacks 3-2-1 at about 1/2 strength

2 Likes

Ok, so what I’m hearing tone it down. It’s also my first time with advanced nutrients and I’m not a fucking chemist lol

3 Likes

Hey is this madness still open and if so do you by chance have any piney not oily you could send an old boys way?

2 Likes

Send me a PM :slight_smile:

@Indicana_Jones

2 Likes

These babies get big too… this one is in a 1.5gal Oxy Pot and is about 4ft…

Flowering slower now because it’s been moved to the bathroom so the others can finish…

Wowsa. but I’m in love with your Gambian cross brother… omg

9 Likes

@Carty
I’m very happy you’re liking the Gambian hybrid…I can’t take credit for that strain as was gifted to me…then I gifted them to a friend here in AK and he did the in cross…

I still have some of the originals left though for a seed increase on my end! :slight_smile:

Got your seeds ready to go…they’ll get out this week my friend!

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Damn that’s a great looking grow and I’m just bummed that I missed out on the Blueberry sounds like a great grow and much appreciated for sharing your grow it’s always good reading and I see @Carty is having some fun also hope all have happy grows and hopefully I’ll see the next time peace

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown

Only ended up popping one of the Blueberry seeds and lucked out with a female :slight_smile:

She’s staying pretty short compared to my other plant (NL Auto). It’s roughly half the size. I’m using 5gallon pots, last time I used 3g but it seemed like they were running out of root space lol

Here’s a pic from March 4 - she’s been flowering for a couple weeks

11 Likes

Looks like you got one of the shorter Blueberry phenotypes…fingers crossed! :wink:

6 Likes

Been smoking for over 40 years just started growing indoors been outdoor person. It amazes me on how many different strains, that blueberry is something that sounds delicious keep me in mind for next giveaway. I got twizler going now and a couple other flavors

7 Likes

Beautiful plants.
The wife is an auto grower.
I’m late but I’ll follow along

3 Likes

Tell her to stop growing… lmao

14 Likes

That definitely looks like one of the bigger, longer flowering phenotypes…it’s going to get large!

6 Likes

Yeah, why it’s going for a trunk ride. Get to big for your britches in this house. LoL
My buddy runs about 2000w LEDs and a large bedroom… let’s see her in 2mos eh.?

With how slow she’s flowering you could actually reduce her into a bunch of clones and flower them out …lol

5 Likes

Gorilla 2x2.5 tent?

2 Likes

Good day brother,am wondering if I could get In to some of your beautiful auto’s? I’m so far north in Canada,that I am hoping to find some auto’s to get me thru the summer , something that will finish outdoors, love your project ,i would love a chance to try to grow some out !
Peace

7 Likes