Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Send me a PM brother

8 Likes

Hey dude… yup. Gorilla Lite 2 x 2.5 x 6.7
And, you can order a zip on extension kit to make it 8ft. I love it, fits inside closet and
holds 6 plants in 2gal pots, or, 4 in 3gal.

3 Likes

i have literally the exact same setup, height extension and everything. shes folded up in storage right now after i was gifted a 2x4 tent by a friend of mine, but i love that little tent, ill find a place for her somewhere to get her back up and running

3 Likes

Thanks dude
I no longer mail to outside USA…

1 Like

Just wanted to see how much they were because I’m tent shopping for myself and don’t want to big but that sounds like something I would love too

2 Likes

Shiiit!

I haven’t been able to spend a ton of time with my plants over the past week. Checked on them today and the Blueberry is struggling!!

It’s not overwatered, pH is 6.5, heat and humidity are stable at 26C and 55rH but it looks like hell…

Maybe a phosphorus issue? Macro issue? Idk but it doesn’t look good…

6 Likes

@Alaskagrown don’t know how I missed this, any of the Blueberry autos left?

2 Likes

@anon84307778

Did that Blueberry get really dry a few times in a row?

3 Likes

@Tejas

Send me a PM my friend

2 Likes

Yeah, my exhaust fan died on me and it was close to 30C in there for a couple days. I couldn’t keep up with the watering. Even with the tent door open it was soo hot :frowning:

Do you think it’s salvageable? My other plant survived and seems to be thriving lol

2 Likes

I’d water it pretty heavily and would also give a really good foliar spray down with water or light 1/4 strength nutrients…

Keep up on the watering it should bounce back just fine my friend!

6 Likes

Took a few more pics of the Blueberry Auto’s…I shit you not these are still growing!! :astonished:

I’m seriously starting to wonder if creating these seeds under 24/0 light cycle has somehow changed them into a longer flowering, higher yielding strain…is that even possible? Either way these are going to yield quite well I feel…

Alaskagrown

31 Likes

Gave her a good watering now. Should I do foliar spray just before lights out? I’ve got about an hour before they switch off.

Also, I never have my plants get as tall as yours. Is that by chance due to different phenos or are my plants potentially missing something?

4 Likes

I’d do the foliar right when the light go out…I bet the plant looks much better in the morning! :wink:

Alaskagrown

EDIT: I feel my Blueberry Auto’s size has to do with a few things…light cycle and the fact they are in 5 gallon air pruning bags…for the first half of their lives they were under 24/0…then transplanted into the 5 gallon bags and went under 20/4…currently they are getting 18/6 as sitting next to my male’s in one of the veg rooms.

9 Likes

When you get your seeds from @Alaskagrown , along with 100% germination rate, even the taproots produce tricome (mycorrhizae) LoL…

Blueberry

13 Likes

Man, size wise those are on par with photos. That’s really insane!

3 Likes

I think my buddy that introduced me to this website has some of your blueberry autos. I’m into autos now myself so I’m gonna hit him up for some seeds lol

1 Like

When you find that true blueberry I hope you hit it with some sour :wink:.

Rooms looking good though dude :sunglasses::+1:.

4 Likes

Here’s my blueberry auto from @Alaskagrown

She is short lil thing and was also rather spindly and sparse at first but she is starting to pack on the buds. The smell is amazing.

15 Likes

Well … that didn’t work. It looks like it’s been hit by a truck at this point :rofl:

Interesting! I’ll have to try that one day

1 Like