Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

This sounds like fun!
i’m interested for my auto runs :smiley:

:fist:

5 Likes

Very interested in these!! Regs too??! My favourite!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup get em while you can as the next batch will be fems…
:wink:

4 Likes

@Alaskagrown
Are they all autos

1 Like

@Osogreen yes these Blueberry are 100% auto and regular non feminized…I found no stability issues in any of the females or males…they were easy to grow as well!

Enjoy

Brian(Alaskagrown)

P.S. man I’m high…EDIT! Lol

6 Likes

I would like to try some blueberry… that dark purple sounds yummy!.. love the strain… so delicious!!! Count me in if I’m not too late man… thank you for your generosity!!! People on og are the friggin best! Like family you all are… love this place! Oh and this is my 1st time asking so not sure what we are supposed to do…

2 Likes

id be down for whatever :wink: and you’ll make fems in no time.

8 Likes

Just starting but if you have a few I’d be honored to give them a try

2 Likes

Are you editing based on post? I have been waiting for the sign up. Always looking for autos to grow between the seed runs.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Big brò :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if you sent a few my way… most interested in the Blueberry Heavy, Oily Girl, Sticky Lavender Soda Berry, and Sweet Tarts & Lavender batches if you’re taking requests, but whatever will work best for you, of course! Thanks for the generous offer, very kind of you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to join in,one of my favorite is a blueberry hybrid. THX

3 Likes

Dang I dont think I’m there yet on member status

4 Likes

Looks like you’ll be there tomorrow, and @Alaskagrown said he’d be keeping it open until 11/21/21… hopefully it’ll be all right with him that you spoke up a day early. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love to get in on this @Alaskagrown ! Let me know…

3 Likes

Hope I’m not to late to get on the band wagon… just getting back into Autos and having a hard time finding a good one… Indoor organic… be honored to test some bro

2 Likes

Great OG my friend!

2 Likes

Yes wonderful sign me up it is a nice thing you are doing!

1 Like

Man, sure would like to get in on some Blueberry. Anything Blue is solid with me. If there are any left, I will gladly raise my hand. If not, cool. Thanks for doing this.

4 Likes

hello friend I think there is still room … in any case every time you see my name know that I am ready to share with you or to give it to you without problems … I am one of the first on the list so no problem​:heart::heart:

3 Likes