Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

The Punta Cometa Oaxaca

Probably gonna trim up the left one

10 Likes

Looking good :+1: what is the smell like on the stem rub of that

Outta likes😒
It’s very piney. With a little musk

2 Likes

It looks like they have begun to stretch.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been thinking. Took a little more of the one on the left but I don’t want to take off too much since it gets so hot here they need some protection I’d imagine.

3 Likes

Anyone interested in this should stop by. I know a couple are.

1 Like

Nice!! What’s the flowering time on her?

2 Likes

Honestly I forgot, I looked real quick but maybe @Tejas can shine some light on that. Now I’m curious. I have 120 days in my head.

2 Likes

2 GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto by @chronix
Harvested this one a couple days

This one has a bit to go, but is blowing up like a basketball.

13 Likes

14-16 weeks, but there could be a fast finisher in the group.

3 Likes

Don’t you be holding out now? Lol
Damn, that skunk. Is crazy a few months ago we were talking about it and some of the topics around here. You can even find any pre-88. I haven’t… but I’ve gotten some pretty good gifts. I got plenty of skunk one. I was just joking looking very good.

1 Like

That is so cool looking. Some stuff looks the same when it grows. That looks so alien. I like it.

1 Like

Oh that’s not bad. Much quicker than I was thinking.
Finally culled the third one as it was forming lots a sacks up top all of the sudden. Shoulda taken a pic but I totally spaced. I was excited to add it to my JLF haha. Been having a rough time finding males lately unlike earlier in the year when everything was male. Not complaining since I have some great looking females :yum:

2 Likes

Starting a fresh LABS. Here’s the rice wash water.

May try and make yogurt out of the curds this time.
All the animals absolutely love the curds too and it’s so good for them

6 Likes

Thanks for growing those out !
Let me know how she smokes when you fire it up. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok definitely will. They smell freaking wonderful, “LITERALLY” can’t wait. Haha very sweet yummy smelling I’ll try to zero in on it more

2 Likes

Crazy little 3 leafer in there on the BBD. 4 BBD 4 Dream 6

13 Likes

Beats are a favorite of mine. Greens and all

13 Likes

I like pickled beats that one is really big

3 Likes

Lucky! Everytime I got one of the 3 leafers I didn’t know how to grow and it died a shameful death now that I know what I’m doing I’ve yet to find one!

3 Likes