Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

I’m always interested in traditional hash making tech.
Tag me if you start a thread and I’ll follow along.

4 Likes

lol you make it sound so cool OG I really just grow them and rub them then either scrape my hands or just stick and roll

3 Likes

the (not so) flowering girl

Is she re vegetating or dying?
What are my options, can I move her indoors?
If so can I pick off where i left in flowering? Or it will start from the beginning?

5 Likes

Well looks like it’s my call…
Since the yellowing of new growth happened in two plants which was outdoors I call it revegging also it happened right after equinox thingy…

I’m gonna move both plants indoor in 12/12 lighting and start feeding 2:2:2 part program till it recovers (if it recovers LoL)…

8 Likes

What are the daylight hours where you are currently? At least ime plants outdoors don’t necessarily immediately go into reveg the absolute day the time begins to get longer so it seems a little strange you’d be seeing reveg so quickly. Just my 2 cents

4 Likes

Couple of other major things happened in my grow room today…
I’ve received my 6" 310 cfm silent inline fan today. It got installed straight away after reading the manual. Now my grow room will be replaced with fresh air every 3 minutes.Anybody else read manuals that come with things like me? Lol…
My emergency exhaust got removed and it was exhausting inside the house because I ran into wire shortage that time.

The new exhaust is venting properly outside and I’ve checked the flow inside the room, it is negatively pressured and pulling air fantastically. The temperature difference inside the house and grow room reduced to normal levels but still it’s 32 C (or 89f) most of the time. My next priorities are light and AC. Since I’m expecting to move soon I’ll hold my horses on ac for now LoL…

Since the Gambians and ghazes are harvested there’s no need for carbon filter currently. But soon i might have to DIY one that suits this exhaust.
I’ll post details when I do to that…

I’ve received 5 kg of perlite since it was hard to find rice husk this time of the year. I’m officially switching to perlite and coco like a normal human being :see_no_evil:

I’ve baptized 4 of the Sour bubble seeds this morning, if all goes well I’ll have 4 sour babies in my hand during the move. But i don’t mind, it’s freaking Sour Bubble I’ll grow it in the back seat of my car if i have to lmao…

I owe it all to you guys. I am where I am today because of OG Community, you guys made it possible. I was in a bad place and OG rescued me…

12 Likes

It started on 20th for me bro, since I’m seeing it on both plants it’s either that or light leak from somewhere else…

1 Like

Dried bud of Gambian and Gambian haze…
It was everything you said it would be brother @Alaskagrown
I’m happy with this run…

17 Likes

It’s awesome to hear that you are happy with your grow!! Sounds like it tastes as good as it looks.

2 Likes

Brother, you have no idea…
For someone who has always smoked compressed brick weed laced with harmful chemicals, this tastes heavenly
I didn’t know before that it was possible for weed to taste and smell, this tastes like berry fruit…
If a strain named Gambian tastes like this, there are so many strains that I want to try :pleading_face::heart_eyes::yum:
I don’t think this harvest will ever see the end of cure :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

I’m sure that no cure is happening with this harvest! Maybe even the next one too :joy:

2 Likes

Nice man!! A little late to the party but I’m definitely locked in now. Better late than never lol

4 Likes

Why do auto flowers hate me :pleading_face:

Lift off on March 11, only couple of inches grown since and already showing sex…
Blueberry…

The flowering girl is no more, she perished due to unforseen circumstances…
She did leave her a prodigy though…

Same pointy leaves like her mother, let’s hope it’s a female…
I honestly lost interest in her kind, knowing how long she will take in flowering but wanted to justice to her mother and finish what i have started…

12 Likes

Mars cookies and The new addition

After 22 days since flip…
Please don’t be the long flowering ones :pray:

Questions
Please bear with me Bros …
I fed her with 6.2 pH and measured the run off…
It was 5.8 to 5.9, is it good or bad?
Any reason (or reasons)why it was like this?

11 Likes

Not a huge difference there but possibly could be that you’re overfeeding slightly and the salt build up is causing the run off to go acidic. That said, as an organics guy I really should wait for someone using your medium to chime in on what it could be.

7 Likes

I didn’t know overfeeding could do that :see_no_evil:
Well we live nd learn lol…

1 Like

They are looking great. If you are in doubt plain water is always good.

I wanted to ask you what the day night hours are for your location?

Be well

2 Likes

I think cutting your nutrient strength in half and doubling your runoff would be better for a flush. I have read that flushing with straight water can cause lock out problems.
Thats if he needs to flush at all.
Edit: This is where I read this.

5 Likes

I’ll be browsing the link for sure. I wasn’t thinking flushing in particular. I just use the idea of “ if I’m not sure “ I go with plain water instead of fertilizer.

5 Likes

Ill lower the nute strength and double up on the run off every 4 - 5 days. Kind of a preventative maintenance I guess.

6 Likes