Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Happy harvest @alwaysnoob! I know it’s not a large one but have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @alwaysnoob ! The first of many, I’m sure! Feels good to make your own herb!:+1::+1::grin:

3 Likes

No luck OG plants like you some of us just got a green thumb lol Nice healthy babies

4 Likes

The other Gambian

The colors in this flower makes me proud.. I have a question though, the odour of the plant is reduced plenty, it's like she's a completely different girl, any particular reasons? (The temperature went upto extremes and she had been sprayed with neem water)

Gambian × Haze

The Mars cookies

I think I’m an indoors guys.
Why would I think that, remember the new addition that i mentioned just 20 days ago?

This is her in her begining of flowering phase. She never once visited the outside world…

12 Likes

All your plants look beautiful and healthy! You’re a natural @alwaysnoob ! And an official indoor grower now!:grin:
Different phenotypes from the same genome will express themselves differently to certain degrees, dependent on how homozygous the genome was to start out with. So sisters can look similar but have dissimilar terp profiles or one can be really loud, while the next is toned right down.
It’s hard to get all the seedlings from a batch to come out the same.:grin:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot brother…
That means a lot to me…

4 Likes

The flowering girl
Things were going good with her until this asshole followed me to terrace couple of days ago, i sometimes find him with the plant like this…
(I’m glad he likes to follow me though, but I’m pissed at the damage he had done)

Now, i don’t know what he did to her but my girl sure didn’t like it.
Same nutes, same feeding, same environment but she’s not doing well…

And hey brother @Budderton , I tried my hand (lol) at charas making today…
I ended up with this mini ball

I know it’s not Malana cream but it’s my first attempt at making concentrates, so go easy on me guys…

17 Likes

Right on @alwaysnoob ! Now you can add hash making to your resume! Looks good, how did it smoke?

4 Likes

It smoked good brother, i tasted mint and guava, also it got me high lol…
It was a nice experience…
But my noob brain is still debating was it worth the damage it caused lol…

Anyway, I won’t be making charas again until i literally overgrow my garden or i find some flowers in the wild…

5 Likes

I love that type lol I make it all the time to put a worm in my joints quick and easy I also enjoy rolling it in my hands for some reason lol nice ball tho

5 Likes

mars cookies and The new Addition

Mars cookies outdoor

All are female and in pre flowering. Feeding 1:2:3 parts nutes on 3 part fertilizers…

Question?:

Any reason why the new addition is propagating its root upwards?
Already covered some ½ inch or so with the medium but its still showing…

8 Likes

but I do have plants I grow for that specific purpose

1 Like

Thanks growmie :green_heart::green_heart:

Please share the photos if you have some…
We all would love that …

1 Like

New batch just started flowering I will keep up dating tho

10 Likes

I just love charas so I grow plants on the side just to rub lol 10 plant will always give u a nice ball ill take pics next time note o have seeds to waste lol well not waste but you know what I mean

4 Likes

wish I could post video here

1 Like

Looks awesome brother… :green_heart::green_heart:
If you start any thread related to charas or grow journal, tag me if possible please…
Imo, seperate thread for charas might get lot of traction and i would love to learn more about it…

4 Likes

wasn’t planning it I didn’t think anybody would be interested but shidd sounds like a plan to me brutha

3 Likes

everyone I know looks at it funny when I whip the black ball out the freezer but are always begging to take some home afterwards lol

5 Likes

It’s probably high humidity near the base causing the plant to shoot roots. Don’t worry, they will air prune and turn into “bark” eventually.:grin:
And you know it’s worth it, when your flying highen on that sweet chara hash @alwaysnoob ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

3 Likes