An inside look at LEDSeedz

Me too! Brass monkey :monkey_face: , that funky monkey! :monkey:

6 Likes

Someone say Grass Monkey? Here is one I just took down yesterday.

Canā€™t take really good shots of this strain for some reason but you can get an idea how encrusted the flowers are.

Here are some shots of a plant I just love. Never used her in a cross but that may change at some point. This a clone only that Bodhi gave me several years ago he calls G.Thai.

Kind of laying over 4 plants around herā€¦

She comes down tomorrowā€¦

25 Likes

Hubba hubba :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sometimes, Iā€™ll take a very high res shot from further away and crop it. :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s how I always do my shots and I took like 40 just to get these 4 that came close. Not using a tripod mind you but I never do that either I just set the exposure time to allow for my old ass shaking.
:slight_smile:
She just will not focus.

5 Likes

Must be all of the trichome glare.

Nice!

3 Likes

Dude, those pistils look soft af! Making me tired over here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the auction @LED_Seedz it was great to acquire some of your gens. Grass Monkey was a the top of my list, now i want the Street Outlaw. Maybe when you release them.

What ppms would you recommend for veg and for bloom on the GM?

5 Likes

I love both the Grass Monkey and the Genius Thai you gifted me, both are epic strains and are long term keepers fosureā€¦SFV OG, is rocking out too, I slipped one of those and a C99 ā€œGrailā€ into flower last weekā€¦funny ALL of my bad ass genetic keepers have come from you over the years, your a good friend and a Master Grower / Breeder. :peace:

10 Likes

Like the looks of the G Thai. Kind of look like train wreck. Is the smoke uplifting?

2 Likes

I have not used the food you are using so I canā€™t really speak on that. Typically anything under 1300 and your good.

5 Likes

Not at all. More of a punch you in the face sit down and chill type smoke.

10 Likes

hey man i was wondering how to get my hands on some grassmonkey and was wondering what the linage is and do you offer a fem version

3 Likes

I am just finishing the F2ā€™s as we speak and the plants come down in 3 days. Couple of weeks later I am going to be looking for some additional testers. That is right now the only way until these are done testing.

Without going in to too much detail, Jack Herer x Starfighter.

Not in anything I do.

10 Likes

Do not despair, it took me a couple of months to be able to get my claws on some of that gear. In the auction.

It will be released to the public in a few months i believeā€¦ Youā€™ll get someā€¦

6 Likes

:scream: :hand_splayed:

8 Likes

Like @MadScientist , Iā€™ve also been lucky to get my hands on some of @LED_Seedz ā€™ gear through the auction ā€¦ I hope they get to me safe and sound as looking forward to running someā€¦
Any tester spots for your next round @LED_Seedz , Iā€™m always ready to pop some & thanks for what youā€™ve sent meā€¦! Happy growing,
Gaz

6 Likes

Iā€™m down to run some more testers for you. Iā€™m undecided as to what Iā€™m going to sprout after the starfighters are done.

5 Likes

The new testers I believe if I read that right will be February sometime. Good luck all.OG

5 Likes

I hope to get in on the next round

2 Likes