An inside look at LEDSeedz

Sign me up for the grass monkey testing i got more than enough room

1 Like

Iā€™m sure you guys know by now I draw straws for strains, and we will have four to get rolling next.
:wink:

I hope to get them mailed out by Feb. 1 2018 [Maybe a wee bit earlier] with a start date no later than Valentines day. That will be a different thread but for those keeping track something to keep in mind.

10 Likes

Honestly, anything from you seems to have a level of quality that makes it worth finding the space. Keep up the good work, I can tell you have a passion for it.

7 Likes

Iā€™m building my new room this weekend. Now they question is to wait for the testers or get something going

3 Likes

yeah I struggled with the same issue as I just started running my X18 x Starfighter testers by @buryseeds and struggled with whether to run them or other things I already have that I really want to run. But @LED_Seedz stuff looks like it is the :fire: so you less than a month to wait for the next round of testersā€¦ Decisionsā€¦

4 Likes

I would wait, you wonā€™t be sorry you did. Or do like I do and always have space for 5 or 6 new ones. Peace OG

6 Likes

Flower is fixing to get a new set flipped but Iā€™ll definitely make room for some grade A test beans! I got room in veg to start a set of beans.

5 Likes

Iā€™m excitedly awaiting for the chance @LED_Seedz to run some of the love you createā€¦

3 Likes

@LED_Seedz that is a seriously nice male plant
what smells it got?

3 Likes

Anyone seen or heard from @Herbie ?

5 Likes

No, Herbie hasnā€™t posted in a few.

Last post Dec 6, '17

2 Likes

Few pics of my Instant Cookies mother.

21 Likes

Heā€™s in Dam due to some personal issues heā€™s going thru, he said he was going to stay over at a friendā€™s place for a few. If i learn anything new, iā€™ll let you know. Probably wonā€™t be doing the tester which is a big shame. Anyway, iā€™ll let him know you asked.

HppHrvst

EDIT, oh! And he said he might post the seeds back to you, because of it all, donā€™t have confirmation on what he did tho.

10 Likes

She is looking like the queen she is man, nice work as always. :peace:

8 Likes

Serious chunk!

Looks like some good things going on in that one.

2 Likes

Aside from the wife complaints from my buddies due to her smell, she is the only perfect 10 plant I have ever seen.

6 Likes

i took a nug to my aunts once. a little nug too. stuck it in a sandwich ziplock bag and stuffed it in my leather jacket. i could smell it all the way to her house, on a motorcycle. as soon as i walked in their home, they could smell dank. icookie is an amazing plant

3 Likes

I just rolled up a fat J of ICā€¦ fixing to get this cold outa my bones :wink:

5 Likes

It friggin 10 here. WTF! I actually brought up moving back to Cali to the wife the other day and she says, when we leaving.
LOL

The islands are looking real good about now.

11 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: