Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! ๐Ÿ‘

I use tephlon tape.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m going to be getting a cut of Purple Kush a friend has been keeping since '99! (*the snuck accross the :canada: boarder in the 90โ€™s one). Seeing your plants makes me very excited for this when it happens :smiley:

Your grows are looking epic! Well-met friend! Well-met indeed!!

3 Likes

Ha I was just gonna suggest you post a tutorialโ€ฆ mad scientist indeed. Iโ€™m trying this out for sure.

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll be watching that for sure! Maybe Iโ€™ll bug you for a cut of that og purple too. I sure do love purple kush.

1 Like

nice im dedicating a spare bed room as a growroom 10 x 10 and im gonna put my 2 x 2 tent in there for a house for an eventual mother caus ei too am cheap or should i say frugal

2 Likes

The original variety is still there?.. You can have the mother with other varieties without the original?.. Thank you very much for sharing, I find it impressive, excellent workโ€ฆ I also vote for that tutorial.

1 Like

Here

11 Likes

Great tutorial. Clear and concise. Plants are cool.

Liked and subscribed. Hopefully this place blows up your channel. Well done.

2 Likes

You should consider throwing a post over on the advanced techniques page. Iโ€™m sure a lot of OGs would find that pretty useful.

3 Likes

DAY 6 OF FLOWER.

PURPLE KUSH

CHEESE

BOTH

16 Likes

@Andrane Wow!! Awesome plants, pics, results, everything!!
You surely have it all going!! Congrats!! Beautiful buds!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate your compliments!

3 Likes

Youโ€™ve inspired me! Iโ€™m going to start a my own multi-strain mother. I already had in mind a miniature backup cabinet of bonsais just for preserving genetics but this takes it to a whole new level.

Pulling up a chair :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right it is!! Inspiring is a perfect word for it!! :thinking:
And the thickness of the stemโ€ฆ!? It makes us wonder!! @Andrane kicking behinds!!!
:confused: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Us?!?! You should speak only for yourself mate, loads of things make my mind wonder but the thicknes of a stem isnโ€™t one of them. :rofl:

3 Likes

those are awesome bonsai plants man

3 Likes

Thanks, appreciate that!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Absolutely amazing my friend!

2 Likes

Agreed!! Correction, it makes me wonder! Beyond any, yet neither intended nor limited to, at least originally, so, despite its phallic appearanceโ€ฆ Well, the simple inquiry, understanding that 7 strains/cultivars are present in one plantโ€ฆ Up to what point they intertwine, relate to each otherโ€ฆ whether they change their own specific genes or genetic code or notโ€ฆ! Regardless of how that is even possible, in my own ignorance, I do see it as a miracle of nature (Yeah! I know it is silly too!). Or one could even question whether it is indeed of nature. After all, how could we ever come across a bonsai like that from a walk in the woods!? I could go on forever! It does make me wonder!! :thinking: :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@Hempire420 Thanks!
@Andrane Thanks again! Impressive plant!
Good morning!
Great weekend everyone!!

6 Likes

First undergrowth trim.

11 Likes