Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! πŸ‘

I was just messing with you brother :slight_smile:

It is indeed a fascinating subject, I have been familiar with it from a young age because my grandfather managed fruit orchards and did it every year on a big scale, I remember him telling me how he could even graft a carnation plant on a cabbage stalk!

I have done it myself but only on cacti and other succulents, and no there isn’t, at least to the naked eye, any genetic alteration to either the Scion or the rootstock.
Beyond the grafting point the plant will behave true to it’s nature.
You just need to be sure you’re using plants belonging to the same family to have success, and a bit of skill also helps :slight_smile:

As an example, you could graft a tomato plant on a potato rootstock, they both belong to the Nightshade family, and as a result you have a plant that produces tomatoes above the ground and potatoes under the ground!

4 Likes

@Hempire420 Wow! Have heard of it though I actually thought it was a joke! Awesome!
One day maybe… I’d check it out by myself!! Thanks!!

1 Like

I love how the ufs18 x cheese cheese cross kept its deep jagged leaves

2 Likes

You’re an amazing gardener! I must pick your brains because I will not be trying your amazing feat anytime soon.
Does each branch keep the smell/terpene profile or does the roots supply the juice?
Have you ever flowered one of these beautiful freaks?

3 Likes

Yep, everything keeps its own profiles and yes I have flowered clones taken from this plant.:wink::+1: In fact if you look at the Blue Berry and Purple Kush Grow they were clones taken from my mother. Same with the 3 strains on 1 plant grow all those were also taken from my mother.

6 Likes

Interesting! So you can grow a Sativa a Indica and a Hemp on the same plant.

2 Likes

As far as I know, yes you can. As long as the plant is in the same family type you can graft onto it. It does not even have to be cannabis. For example you can graft cannabis onto a hops plant and vice-versa.

4 Likes

6 Likes

How often to you have to root prune?

2 Likes

Prune my mother?

2 Likes

Ya the multi graft bonsai?

1 Like

Yea. I trim her back once every few weeks or if an area is getting too tall. I also do a yearly root trim and repotting with new soil, which is shortly coming up.

4 Likes

Very cool. Thx

2 Likes

Super cheesy :cheese: :yum: :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

DAY 12 OF FLOWER.

Purple Kush and Cheese.

The Purple Kush seems to have doubled the stretch of the Cheese. Also seems to be budding faster and is more mature within the flowers. They both sure look good though. Honestly the Purple Kush has a smell like body oder which is a little off putting . While the cheese has a strong sweet floral scent with a side of funky that I’m particularly liking.

:point_down: Purple Kush :point_down:

:point_down: Cheese :point_down:

10 Likes

Gender Reveal Party for the Cheese!

13 Likes

Day 15 of Flower.

Purple Kush

Jinglepot Cheese

Purple Kush and Cheese respectively.

Young bud of the Purple Kush

Young bud of the Cheese

13 Likes

Looking good! That purple kush is BIG! :metal:

2 Likes

The purple kush stretched like crazy. Honestly not really what I’m looking for but we will see how the buds turn out. The purple was a new seed from Quebec Cannabis Seeds. I’m hoping for something good but I think I got the back end on this seed.

Just did my Final Trim. Lollipoped and thinned out the bush. Here is the before and after pictures of the trim.

Before the Trim.

After the Trim

The pile of Trimmings. :flushed:

15 Likes