Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

images (5)
Looks like it could be alot of fun

2 Likes

thanks for chance

2 Likes

My homie :v:

5 Likes

There’s nothing cuter than a Baby Alpaca.

2 Likes

Our Cockapoo “son”.

3 Likes

My babies.

8 Likes

Our damn black sat on the kitchen floor stared at me threw up and walked away looking at me lol

1 Like

Oh! Your moose isn’t looking so good. I think a trip to the vet is in order! :joy:

4 Likes

I am a sucker for all the cats. I admit to being a crazy cat dude :joy:

10 Likes

Someone had to say it first! :crazy_face:
I’m a crazy cat guy too…

1 Like

Everyone’s Favorite Animals were awesome! Nice to see that everyone enjoyed taking part!

:confetti_ball: Congratulations, @MonsterDrank :confetti_ball:

Dm me to claim your beans! Hope to see you all in the next!

14 Likes

Your cat looks a lot like mine! I have a thing for blues, though I will always love black cats.

5 Likes

Congrats @MonsterDrank and thanks so much to @Andrane for another great contest.

3 Likes

Congratulations @MonsterDrank an thank you again @Andrane !
:smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks so much @Andrane

2 Likes

Yours is a gorgeous kitty. Lord Charles Gray is the sweetest guy ever – to humans. He causes lots of problems with the other cats though. He is a big guy, so he is used to getting his way, but I have been helping him realign his natural instincts, guiding him on how to be a nicer neighbor to his fellow cats – and he is a quick learner :joy: He would rather have pets and snacks than get chased away from the kitties in my yard. Now he kindly turns around and walks away slowly… at least once he sees me :rofl:
I enjoy them all

2 Likes

So he’s a school yard bully when your not watching him ? Lol

3 Likes

Pretty much. When we first met, if he saw another cat, he would fixate on any other nearby cat and harass it. He walks around the yards, smelling all the spots where the other kitties like to hang out, and if he happens across any other cats he gets all hyphy – tilting his head and posturing while meowing loudly in an offensive tone, chasing them when they run and battling through multiple fur-clawing sessions. All the other cats are only 1/2 to 2/3 his size, so he is always the dominator. He was homeless, but the neighbor behind me brings it into his house every evening… All the other local cats wait for him to be taken in for the night and then they come-a-runnin’ :joy:

4 Likes

:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Welcome, welcome and welcome some more!

This weeks Give Away will be a simple one. SHOW OFF SUNDAY…but still on a Friday!

Post a picture of your most recent or current grow. Anouther 10 pack of Mystery Beans is on the table. Possibilities of getting Rockstar, Pink Kush, Purple Kush, Gorilla Glue, Purple Pink Panther, Blurple Berry Kush, BlueBerry, Jack Herier, Shishkaberry, White Gold and more. Here is mine!

Post a picture and sign up in the wiki to enter the Giveaway.

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added. This is for Canadian and USA residents at this time. Sorry to the rest of the world.

Good luck to all!

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @CocoaCoir
  3. @Ris
  4. @Thats_bank
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @MissinBissin :canada:
  7. @FirstCavApache64
  8. @gonzo
  9. @CanuckistanPete
  10. @THCeed
  11. @Jameslax :us:
  12. @Cadizzles :canada:
  13. @Jimdoors
  14. @420noob
  15. @carbon
  16. @Illicitmango
  17. @MI-1000
  18. @Tracker
  19. @Tao
  20. @Tripl3fastaction
  21. @SHSC-1

Closed

Add more numbers as nessasary.

:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

15 Likes

11 Likes