Pictures of pets

Hey guys,
My dogs been dealing with a tumor these last few months. She’s 16 years old and I don’t know how much longer she has.
Could you guys post some pet pictures to brighten my mood.

76 Likes

so hard when they get old :frowning:

my helper

all tired out from trimming

a little girly cat someone dropped off at my barn

named her Sylvester and found she was a lady

all the best to you and your dear friend

Dequilo

42 Likes

That’s a long life companion! Sorry to hear she is not in great shape, I bought my dog the same day my previous died, hope you will find soon another to cover that loss. Here are videos from my breeder and my actual dog, hope they will cheer you up … :sunglasses:

39 Likes

I’m sorry to hear your girl isn’t doing well. She’s super cute. I’d love to snug with her. Haven’t had dogs in over a year. Had to put my bud down with prostate cancer and my girl the year before. I miss the dogs so much.

34 Likes

I have herbert, the st. Bernard, muppy, the stafordshire terrier, Lyra and pantilamon the kittens. The dogs are about 12 and the kittens are 3 months.

We also have 3 rabbits, a hedgehog, a bunch of chickens, and 4 tarantulas. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I tried to get a look of condolence but my model didn’t agree. I’ve lost pets before, but only small ones. 5/6yr old life span animals. Losing my dog or cat seems like it’ll definitely be harder, they’re so much a part of my daily life.

25 Likes

Gary the cat

27 Likes

Gary and Ginger

20 Likes

Floyd , passed in 2019

26 Likes

this is my river song

24 Likes

my kittie😁

25 Likes

Floyd looks like a friendly boy!!!

5 Likes

Your white pup is adorable!!!

4 Likes

Awe your cat seems like a character.

5 Likes

He was , very loveable . Miss him a lot .

7 Likes

Sydney when she was a baby :slight_smile:

she is now 15 years and will out live me

Military Macaw

25 Likes

Sadie our GSD and Zena our Rott.

Smoke, the cat that likes dog food.

Gunner, our boxer whose tongue always sticks out like that.

Sorry about your pup. Pets become family members.

24 Likes

“Cannabis is the dog of plants, it’ll always be there for humans in every aspect. Recreationally and spiritually.” -Bodhi
I know My pups time is growing short. Not until recently did I realize how much she does for me. Dogs are just as medicinal as cannabis. They heal us just as much and ask for nothing in return.

14 Likes

My boy Money

My boy getting it on with a friends pit x lab

My boys boy Euro will be 3 on New Years Day

17 Likes

evidence? What evidence?

20 Likes