Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Wow that is heavy haha. The drums are unreal though, that guy is going nuts with them haha

3 Likes

I love this band! Not extreme metal but metal nonetheless. :metal:

2 Likes

Yeah, not bad for a bunch of older gentlemen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of my favorite bands! Not metalish per se, but I probably YouTube them more than any other band. Great for smoking

1 Like

Yes @Natea I agree, seen Porcupine Tree live many times. Gavin Harrison the drummer is a beast, he’s plays with King Crimson as well. Steven Wilson has remixed some of progs greatest albums, and he has worked with Opeth, another fave of mine.
I should have posted some growling Opeth :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You lost me at “metal”. Ole mellow here

3 Likes

Can’t get my music video to show on here, but it was black Sabbath " paranoid " first song I learned to play back in the 70s I believe

4 Likes

got it for ya, bud. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @tresbundles so much, guess I’ll figure it out some day lol

3 Likes

This is my all time favorite band. Seen them in concert 5 or 6 times, multiple ozzfests. There is no better metal band …

10 Likes

Judas Priest “Heading Down the Highway”
Point of Entry Album

@ Carty

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Andrane can’t seem to upload video either but was thinking slipknot wait and bleed

2 Likes

Don’t know why but always loved this song when I was young.

2 Likes

Here you go

3 Likes

Pantera song Walk off of Far beyond Driven I believe.

When I lived in hilcrest a neighborhood in san Diego I saw the lead singer for Judas priest and his husband all the time. He is a pretty cool dude and they are touring again this year.:rofl::rofl: it the gerriatric tour

5 Likes
4 Likes

It’s off Vulgar Display of Power! Walk is one of the first songs that I learned :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Isn’t Burn the Priest older Lamb of God?
I may be mistaken.
edit: wow didn’t know they covered this. this is awesome.

3 Likes

Favorite metal band would have to be System of a Down. Really is such a shame they split up. Definitely a band that pops up in regular rotation on my Spotify. :mechanical_arm::metal:

3 Likes

Some of the most insane drumming ever

5 Likes