Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Yes @Hemp . It seems like it’s been a while now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wiki looks :eyes: like a train wreck tonight :joy::joy::joy: WOW :open_mouth:. Shout out to you @Oldjoints for the screenshot of the wreck and hats :tophat: off to who ever fix it. Got me again! :flushed::roll_eyes::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve just kinda stayed away because of it today. My fingers are too slow to safely lockdown a spot :rofl:

2 Likes

That would be OJ himself. :wink:

2 Likes

I think it is time to use the coop rule for the wiki’s, overwriting anyone and you are disqualified for that wiki. GR8 RULE. :flushed::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Peeps will learn quickly

2 Likes

That is the point :flushed:

1 Like

mind if I ask why? Did I offend someone?
Possibly because I didn’t tag anyone?
Curious now…

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was andrane who wiped it. Look at the wiki

4 Likes

No he said that because according to the history you weren’t erased, but I noticed you actually had been and why I added you also……

1 Like

It was an accident guys. It’s my bad. I don’t exactly know what I did and I don’t know how to look at the wiki.

Here ya go bud. Water under the bridge.

We all need to be better at reading before entering though. :wink:

2 Likes

I think it’s really just limitations of how the software operates. If it’s two people going for the spot it does ok. However if three are going for the spot the third person slips through, the flag is sent to the second person and the first is over writes by the third.

Four and the fun really starts
A glitch. By definition.

Not trying to pick on you @Andrane, but lately there have been a lot of wiki’s where many people and me numerous times have been bumped off of the wiki so been kind of rechecking it to make sure I am still there for the giveaway. Hope you understand buddy. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Shows on edit 9 and 10 you wiped it with your edit to read and tag. Top says who made the edit

3 Likes

Like I understand I erased the board. Like no doubt it was me. I was trying to reformat and edit the page.

1 Like

It’s all good buddy nothing meant by it other than in general to all. :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Your generosity also is why everyone is graced with a great strain. And if anyone was to make a mistake I was glad it was the OP and not someone else.
You will get use to these wiki’s and it will all be simple bro…….

5 Likes

No harm no foul mate. Thanks for the generosity

4 Likes

Biggest thing if you see any other people at the top while your starting to enter your info exit wait a bit and try again .lots of times I’ve seen 3 nick pics editing and ya just know it’s gonna fuck up if you continue.

4 Likes