Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Who knows lol, I have about 30 strains I just have to get to but only 6 spots a run in the flower tent. The curse of seed accumulations, deciding what’s next lol.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: temptation everywhere

3 Likes

I’ll get in on this! Thanks Andrane. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice call with the tag @Til_Valhalla :+1:t2:

Good luck everyone! :wink:

3 Likes

i have the same issues… but have decided upon having more “this is SPARTA!” moments, and pop more seeds in smaller containers. (should be arriving shortly) i got some 22 and 32oz reusable cups on their way. SOG instead of SCROG. if it works, cool, it not, well… back to the drawing board (and snail crawl thru abuela’s list)

regardless… coral kush!

you got it buddy. good luck!

6 Likes

Something like this? :crazy_face:

I’m just waiting to sex them cups and chop that Cheese.
Then I got a bunch of @Rhai88, @Rena93, and @SkunkIE’s work on deck.
:grin:

14 Likes

Which cheese is that?1? :cheese: :yum:

2 Likes

yeah. something like that.
i still have a bunch of strains left on the list to get through. clock ticking, disease progressing.
i really can’t think of any other way to speed this up and get the list completed and everything tested.
smaller cups, faster veg cycles. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m 12/12 indefinitely.
Well, for the foreseeable future. :wink:

@I.am.human, it’s the one from @THCeed.
(Far right in the fabric 3 gal)

2 Likes

I could have swore I had these already but not seeing them on my list.

1 Like

I put my name on it (see first post #1) just to be funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and people are still signing up! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Andrane

1 Like

I had to put anouther disclaimer that that give away is over. Lmao. Because the mods made it a wiki. I can’t turn the wiki off. Lmao.

3 Likes

I wonder :thought_balloon: how many people will sign up for it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, perhaps a new OG record! :roll_eyes::flushed: :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Andrane thank you for this opportunity @Til_Valhalla you’re solid as always brother thank you for the call

2 Likes

Lmao! I’m like wtf, how the hell did I miss this?
Cus it started before I’d even heard of OG :rofl:

2 Likes

That was a good one @CADMAN :joy::joy::joy: with the closed on #79 in the first post. :+1::wink::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 . I sure fell for it…:woozy_face:🫣 :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I am out of likes :slightly_frowning_face:, but I :heart::heart::heart::heart: what you said! :wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

hell yeah dude. glad you jumped in. i know you’re looking for specific stuff, but this is one of those “don’t pass it up” strains.
good luck buddy!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your hard work and passion with us…much appreciated

Good luck everyone

2 Likes