Any original OG members back?

Apparently I missed OG coming back around🤷

Nice seeing so much content and old names around.

Funny that this thread starts with the Fear and Loathing quote from my IC mag signature :wink:

12 Likes

Welcome back @king_taco!

4 Likes

overgrow might be the reason i started growing in my parents basement. when it shutdown went to icmag… now we back here

10 Likes

Hey guys and gals.
Me again. New login because tweakers are fucked and I had to fuck shit up to be rid of em.

This is me. I was working on crossing Purple Thai Haze with LR2 years ago. I’m growing Stripper Shoes and Robin Hood.
I have an organic chemistry background I’ve been putting to good use lately; doing supercritical alcohol extraction and alkaloid isomerization with kratom and kava for highly pure botanical extracts of such purity, what should be putty purges to crystalline powder.
I hope to try some of my new tricks and a few older ones to extract and process natural plant chemicals the DEA was told to fuck off of, including various hashes and with some luck; water soluble 11-H-THC to eat, drink, vape, whatever.
Short path still on order now…

4 Likes

I post on here on here now as TOHF (The Old Hemp Farmer) back in the day I was known as Brother Gregory. I have been growing legal high CBD Cannabis for the last 6 years and this is a great piece of nostalgia. Stumbled across this morning and immediately signed up. TOHF aka Brother Gregory

7 Likes

I was here way back when BOG was hitting the blogs.

10 Likes

Welcome back @B-GooD , I was here then too and recently back!

3 Likes

@Iamthecheesegodz @TOHF @B-GooD
Welcome back guys! I rediscovered OG a few months back, it’s a wonderful place! BOG is back on here too as BogSeeds!

4 Likes

Yee-Haaaaa

Back again, just greyer and slower-

I learned how to grow plants from my dad. (he used a lot of poop)
I got on the internet in '98, and then overgrow… I learned and tried a LOT different ways to grow…
In the end? I still believe farming with poop rules, LOL-

9 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

It’s like coming home, after being gone for so long. The old OVERGROW meant so much to me. I am literally crying right now! This is making me very happy!!! It’s good to be back!!

14 Likes

@Outkastt Welcome home my friend :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Welcome
Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

Right? I was looking around at seeds and happened to find it. I felt the same way. I made lots of good memories here. Welcome back!!

3 Likes

Welcome home! I know the feeling, as soon as I realized it wasn’t an archived post that got dug up on a search, I signed back up!

3 Likes

Welcome back to all
Peave out and be safe

3 Likes

I was a member about 2003-2005 I think

Studies online for for years dreaming of a day when all this would be possible.

Finally I am older, more mature, and have my own domiciles.

10 Likes

Welcome aboard now get growing. You got all the tools here.

4 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve checked in on this thread just wanted to say welcome to all the new old homies welcome home again yes you can have your room back no where not moving moms sewing machine

5 Likes

Welcome back Calix!

3 Likes