Any original OG members back?

I used to come here to read and look at pictures around 2000 when i planted a bunch of bagseed in mums backyard in my late teens.

I vividly remember the MullumMadmans harvest pics blowing my mind. Carting wheelbarrows of bud, I think I remember him asking peeps to guess the weight of one of his trees and it came in around 7lb.

I remember BOG growing under his house as well.

Would love to go back in time and look at it all again.

12 Likes

I think there are many of us who desperately wish we could get our old photos back from the old OG. I sure know I wish I could😒

9 Likes

I actually re-found this site by running across the growfaq site that lemonade joe apparently runs during a google search, I saw the banner and was shocked to see the old OG name so I decided to look for it further and lo and behold here it is once again :monkey_face:

8 Likes

I never took any pics, I wish I did but I didn’t have a camera at the time, and it was before smartphones :crazy_face:

5 Likes

another old timer checking in. Had a couple of grows up on the old forum, wish I still had that grow room set up but things move on and now back to a tent and feel like a beginner struggling with temps

8 Likes

@monkeyman i was bored one night and did a search hoping to find my old threads of backyard traing low and Canadian Swamp Mix looking to find my MightyMite x AK47 monster,was shocked when the new overgrow showed up and even more stunned when my protege Mongobongo was the first member that showed up on my feed.Great to be back home feeling and spreading the love.

7 Likes

My first pics on the original OG were with a crappy barbie camera that came with the new computer the now ex wife bought.A month later i went and dropped $500 on a top of the line Sony digital at that time.WIsh i still had all my old grow pics.

3 Likes

Was on OG in the early 2000’s, best site, helped me cut my teeth as a grower. Was pleased to see it is here again​:sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:!!!

8 Likes

Welcome back Sasquatch.did you have the same name back then and visit the Outdoor forum.user name rings a bell.

1 Like

Yes Smkn! Same name was available.

2 Likes

I was an OG Overgrow member. I was on it everyday and remember when it suddenly just wasn’t there anymore. Been hanging at ICMAG where a lot of the other OG members landed

6 Likes

Well welcome back! I was shocked to find it back up as well. Hope you like this new OG, It’s a great community of very generous and knowledgeable people.

3 Likes

Thank you! Glad to be back!

3 Likes

I remember your marsh grows, pretty cool stuff!

5 Likes

@Sasquatch thanks bro its good to see you around after all these years have passed. I Loved growing in the bullrush patches right on the lake on all those super rich black patches of moist soil from all the weeds and old rushes breaking down each year.The way the roots would blow out the bottom of the 15gal poly bags and into that rich black nutrient rich damp soil made for growing monster plants and little worry about having to water them.Glad you remember me and my marsh grows :grin:

8 Likes

I was Fatman420/The Real Fatman back then.

11 Likes

welcome back to OG - and I love the new name btw

6 Likes

Glad to see the site’s back up. Hopefully it’s the trove of knowledge it used to be- learned a lot I still use today.

6 Likes

Welcome back @Metz2 , good to see you!

5 Likes

Oh it’s all that and more! Grow the seed, make the seed, spread the seed! Overgrow the world!

7 Likes