Anyone interested in a Solo Cup Challenge 2024?

So solo cup explicitly or just an equal amount of space?

Thinking of 12-15 for mine but it’s going to depend on how many others do because I’m easily influenced…

Mango Maui haze x 4-5 - sativa
Lambsbread x 4-5 - landrace
Still figuring out indica/fast flowering

4 Likes

That sounds fun!

2 Likes

Let me clear my schedule to be available to refill my shot glass sized rez hourly!

8 Likes

Yeah, the watering can become a serious PITA.

2 Likes

Same. Whatever the rules are, is fine with me. If I’m able to kratky I’m down, it would be very challenging to grow in a pint jar. It’s the solo cup of DWC :joy:

2 Likes

Y’all should check this last one out.
There’s some serious creativity here.:wink:

Wonder what ever happened to our friend @Indoornesian. :thinking:

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Are Blumats with a big 'ol res of plain water allowed?

I may be out this time. Just signed up for 3 months of 4x/week workouts and to eat better. Gonna have a bit less bandwidth until hopefully it gives me more energy, so I’ll need my plants to be able to survive 36h without me sometimes.

5 Likes

Well…I’ve changed my choice. Going to just run a single Diesel Auto flower (freebie).

3 Likes

Damn is this person on OG? @ramblingman is this you?

12 Likes

If it is I’d love to buy the file for personal use!

3 Likes

@LonelyOC I’m in if ya still have room?

I got God’s Cookies & Blueberry Quest I can enter into this contest ! Dropped seeds yesterday so some are just starting to sprout.

Let me know.

5 Likes

@BeTheLight Kullu Valley is the bomb! Du you think you’ll be able to find some space in March to compete with us?

@JOHN1234 The challenge will be Party cups only, but you are more then welcome to post some pics of a miniocto when the whole thing starts and compare it with our grows.

@AppalachianBiscuits Welcome Biscuits! Yeah it’s tiny, but it’s suppose to be a real challenge right :wink:

@DirtySlowToes Personally I think it’s funnier if it’s solo cups only. It “feels” like we all compete with the same opportunities. But I think that everyones opinions matter. That sounds like a awesome and hardcore lineup :metal:t2:

@Knifeman you are welcome to join us if you. We would be happy to have you onboard!

@RainToday wow, applauds on the amazing life style choices. I definitely have to use this gym membership I continue to pay for… 🫣

@Dirt_Wizard that is an fantastic idea, I’m going to whip something up like this in onshape and give it a try!

@CADMAN OFC!!! We would be happy to have you onboard with this challenge! We are going to sprout in March though, but maybe you have something else exciting to pop and some room to spare.

I’m going to make an official thread in the grow section with the rules, a la @Indoornesian style. I’m so excited that you guys are interested in a challenge like this and I got some good ideas of amazing prizes that are going to be the Cherry on top!

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Ohh ok. Yes just remind me just before March and I’ll pop something to go along for the ride.

3 Likes

Yes, I will tag everyone interested in this thread, in the new one. So you’ll be notified :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Too clumsy for a solo challenge. I can’t NOT knock em over.

4 Likes

@Puffalo Hahahaha, it’s like me and bongs!

1 Like

I love these things. From seed only? Can we use clones?

5 Likes

Sounds like fun! Cant wait!

4 Likes

@LonelyOC what Will the Cup size be in ml?
Mine are 230 usually

2 Likes

Hmm I like this idea, might have to try that one out:) I could prolly squeeze in a few solo cups somewhere’s

3 Likes