Anyone running a dispensary?

I’m so frustrated I would almost try smoking them all, if there wasn’t 200 of them. Looks like all sales are final - but there’s a local here with a processors license and for a fee he would take them from the bag and place them in the tube.

A lesson to learn from.

Wouldn’t it be swell if I could just buy the tubes and put them in there, u know, myself. Crazy ideas - I know.

4 Likes

So if you did just buy tubes and insert the doobs who would know?
Do they normally come with a certificate saying they were processed by someone thats paid the fees?

2 Likes

No certificate or anything, if I was to bend the law I dont think I would admit to it on an online forum, they will be in tubes. How they get there is anyone’s guess.

On the other hand we should lead by example. If u pay ur dues and the crap involved with going legal - we shouldn’t jeopardize it all over an 11 cent tube and a frickin sticker.

Half the folks here still think this is the street game.

I was told by a potential distributor that they have no plans on testing their product when mandatory testing goes into effect in August because I was told if u can’t look and smell weed and know if it’s good or bad u don’t know what ur doing. Really? Nothing mentioned how cannabis is a bio accumulator, concentrating heavy metals or lord knows what they sprayed on the plant. I said thank u for ur time and Drew a line through the name… oh but he offered to by the weed back if I was found out of compliance, great, what about my 5000 dollar fine?

Man I don’t mean to bitch but fucking people taking the easy way out and guys like me at the end of the chain of compliance get the shit stick.

6 Likes

It sounds like a similar game to the UAV industry, I have paid thousands in certification and training to stay compliant only to be undercut by a guy with a toy store drone and zero fcks.

3 Likes

The lack of professionalism in Oklahoma is astounding… i heard people say they will only test once and use those results for that strain for a while… I can’t wait to get through all this application stuff and get started…

5 Likes

Dumb question, but if your a grower i would think you grow mothers and clone. Seems cheaper, faster, and get a more uniform product. Why would you need to test more than once?

Just thought through and answered my own question. :roll_eyes:
You should only have to test potency once, you should test regularly for pesticides and mold.

4 Likes

Yea, I see what ur getting at but cannabinoid testing should b done with every harvest because if u change one thing about ur standard operating procedure on how u grow it could effect the end result of testing.

I get it, testing isn’t cheap - but growers have the advantage that they pay no sales tax on their sales and they are allowed to make adjustments to their cost of goods sold due to producing the product, and I believe a percentage of ur testing costs could be written off as well but don’t hold me to that.

5 Likes

Yes, we can write it off after the law goes into effect. If they demand we test then that is a production cost.

3 Likes

Got our approval today… Oak Grove Cultivation is officially legit! Now for the hard work…

11 Likes

Congrats bro! Some extra characters

4 Likes

Has anyone done the Oklahoma tax commission stuff? The agriculture exemption? I’m a little confused on what exactly we need from the OTC…
But things are moving along.

1 Like

To be honest I’m not sure bro, but if u go to the omma website at the bottom there is an email Addy for growers with questions. I’d hit them up, they get back to me pretty quick the few times when I emailed with questions.

2 Likes

just a heads up, OBNDD used to want quarterly OMMA reports forwarded to them, now its every month. oops.
why they dont receive them automatically when i submit my OMMA report is beyond me. way to go big brother.

Dear Big Brother, please forgive my past transgressions, for i knew not what ive done.

@riahgorl_1

3 Likes

Always something…
Have you heard anything about having to get seeds from Oklahoma? I’m hearing all kinds of crazy stuff on this side that I can’t verify…

3 Likes

@Doulovebeef ou are the first person I have heard say they WANT them every month, It’s been an option but they have to be done at least quarterly. OBNDD is working on being able to harvest the stuff they need from the OMMA monthlies. Supposed to happen in the next month or so.

Dewb, that is supposedly for homegrower from what I understand. Commercial will still be able to order from wherever they like.

These statements are how I understand things at this particular moment and I am by no means an attorney so take them for what they are.

UPDATE: Doob Creek Farms LLC officially has 119 BOG babies in the soil.

Ya’ll be good to one another,

fr0g_D

7 Likes

Is there any documentation/text of the rule/law?
I can’t find anything on it and have gone over the new laws twice…

https://www.ok.gov/obndd/Forms/OKMDR.html

“Every manufacturer and distributor required to register under the provisions of this section shall provide all data required pursuant to 21 U.S.C., Section 827(d)(1) on a monthly basis to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control”

2 Likes

Sorry I was talking about the seed thing everyone seems to know about but no one can show me the rule…

Did you guys see this mess? I’m going to try and post the link but FB links… Anyhow,

TLDR; Oklahoma Tax Commission workers are telling Dispo owners and managers that they are required to have cigarette license to sell pre-rolls. Fuckin idiots.

4 Likes

Thats fucking dumb…
Everybody’s trying to nickel and dime this to death…

3 Likes