Are There Basements in Florida?

Wow dude that’s amazing I love to see colas surrounded by green. They stayed healthy til the end. I’ll have to remember that strain. Looks like a killer. Smoke report when your done plz. I love homegrown bud shots. Fire bro!:fire::fire::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in, @Baltimore. I prefer to see them fade a little more towards the end of flower, but they’re in good shape. I’ll let you know how the Celtic Stone does this time.

5 Likes

I had to document another visitor to the garden. I had encountered it a couple of times before this morning. I noticed him while I was checking plants. I present to you:
American green tree frog.

I gave him a warning to watch out for snakes.

15 Likes

I love the grow but that spider would make me never want to see it in person. Looks like a spider og hybrid

3 Likes

There are some bigger spiders outside.

A face full of spider web in the early morning . . . there’s nothing that compares. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

No no no… kill it with fire

6 Likes

I’ll have to get some shots of the ones in the pecan tree for you. I’ve watched them grow up over the past couple of months. The biggest danger of harm from those spiders is a self-inflicted beating trying to escape a face full of yellow spider web.

10 Likes

hang in there buddy if i post it more it counts right???

3 Likes

Yeah it’s geometric. Just don’t say, “Hunker down”. Those two words cancel all the “Hang in theres”.

3 Likes

Damn those some scary looking MOFO’s !

3 Likes

Yes they are, @Tinytuttle, and thankfully they are not aggressive. I have some pictures of a REALLY scary looking spider that showed up when I was re-wiring an old pump shed. It made me very nervous when I saw it and its web was creepy. I’m too stoned to remember what kind but I’ll remember or not. :wink: Thanks for noticing.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Hey @buzzmobile! Just wanted to say I hope you’re more west coast, and good luck with this storm! Hoping this thing stays off shore for us. I’m a lil east of the world of mouse myself.

4 Likes

I’m in the panhandle, @ChronicMcBudz. I’m far enough away and breathing easier this morning. I hope you and yours don’t suffer too much damage.

Regardless, there’s always a mess to clean up.

5 Likes

i saved a pic of Ole Boris, she was one nasty looking girl!!

2 Likes

I have to search for that thread, @Yarddog. Boris was an ugly one.

Look what I found!

Look closely at the top left of the junction box.

8 Likes

Celtic Stone has been a good buzz. The buds are tight but not dense. I would not call them fluffy, more that they are spongy. The scent is a sweet note with some leather and a touch of skunk. The high feels uplifting in a physical sense as if the buzz is rising from the lungs and elevating the mind. Every now and then a bit of confusion snuck in.

Orange Star is on deck for the harvest Sunday morning.

15 Likes

Loooking good Buzz …

I say 1 a week for life Eh

whats the Orange Star …I might have some of those…

Peace GT

3 Likes

Hey GT was wanting to get with you, shoot me a PM please.

1 Like

Cali O x Starfighter

This week’s harvest is Sunshine Daydream and I’m cutting it when the lights come on in a few minutes.

3 Likes

I told you I was going to cut you down.

Green Crack is occupying the center of the light position this week.

15 Likes