Are There Basements in Florida?

It has been an adventure along the way. Golden Orb spiders will be showing up soon. Our mango and avocado trees were planted on 30 foot centers. The Golden Orbs strung their webs across the spans, and it was always a treat to drive the tractor through one unexpectedly. That yellow web material is tough stuff and causes manic flailing of arms in an attempt to free oneself of it.

13 Likes

I would pass the fuck out if that happened to me

3 Likes

Those are fun when you are on a stroll. I never walked the woods without a ‘staff’ In Florida in would not be safe to walk the woods the way I did. Too many wild pigs and dogs these days.

It’s a wonder I was never bitten by a cottonmouth …was close once.

4 Likes

The snake has moved on. It was curled up in the same spot yesterday. It did not leave a shed skin for me.

4 Likes

Oh yes it did! I found this one yesterday morning next to where the snake had lain. It’s over 4’ long but snakeskins can stretch when they shed.

79 Xmas Bud in 6th week of flower.

It’s going to be a hot one this week. Weather liars are calling for mid to upper 90’s through the week. This is the first summer that the girls will have air conditioning. It’s going to make working down there much more pleasant.

11 Likes

Hola Buzz

I have’nt put my hand on pure
79 Xmas seeds yet but this one
here looks a lot like my SWT 4
Just like twin

Really Nice

Bare

3 Likes

Thank you, @Barefrog. The first one of the few I sprouted was not very good. It turned into a rounded mound of tightly spaced nodes with lots of leaves. This one is promising and I have it backed up in case the promise turns to reality.

Speaking of backups…the Agent Orange/Cali O is s keeper for another few runs at least. Well done, mon ami.

5 Likes

Good morning, @Swampthing. I thought I’d post up a Hippy Slayer I cut yesterday. I hang them at the top of the stairs to the basement. The HS is on the far right in the photo below. It doesn’t look like much.

It stayed in the veg room for a while before going to flower. :wink:

She’s dangling.

Give her a photomagic 180 and she looks like this:

A recent addition to the veg room that solved a cloning problem is the Oxyclone. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I loaded the cuts. As of yesterday there were half dozen with roots dangling. Wedding Cake cut I have is very good but it was extremely difficult for me to root. Not anymore!

10 Likes

I live in central Florida and do not have a basement.
When I lived in Wisconsin, we had a nice basement.

3 Likes

The veg room is clean now.

9 Likes

Orange Star day 30

10 Likes

Glad u got the clone thing unnder control…

2 Likes

That makes two of us now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hola @gardentroll

Great to have you here

Bare

2 Likes

Speaking of @gardentroll, @Barefrog, here is a picture of his Celtic Stone entering the 9th week of flower.

Day 57

Close behind and separated by 7 days/daze is '79 Xmas Bud

Orange Star

Sunshine Daydream and I’m done.

18 Likes

Hola Buzz

Great shot and lovely strain

Those are lovely

Thanks

Bare

2 Likes

Looks very Nice Buzz

I need to run some of them …I still have hundreds

glad u like the strain …

Just maybe after this move …

but I have 1000’s of seeds , so it’s
kinda hard to pick which one …

Peace GT

3 Likes

I am hearing the goji I hit her with is a keeper also …

so glad they turned out decent

Peace GT

4 Likes

Celtic Stone. What a beautiful strain. Lovely plants. Gonna have some nice smoke. Great work. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

She’s on the far right, front row. Sunday she’ll hang.

To her left is '79 Xmas Bud and on the left front row is Orange Star.

9 Likes