Are you a fan of the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros comix?

I remember that one - Fat Freddy ended up sleeping in the bathtub and the only available transport was a bicycle.

1 Like

This is too fun. Each post reminds me of stuff I hadn’t thought of in forever. Thanks for starting the thread, Flower. :+1:

You’re very welcome (but, to tell the truth, I’m also enjoying this trip down memory lane)

Just found this. Not sure where the rest are.

1 Like

‘Snappy Sockeroos’ :laughing: Got me thinking of the Fat Freddy’s Cat cartoon that starts with the cat noticing Fat Freddy’s at the stove, cooking something. The cat’s mind is filled with the possibilities of what this good food could be… until the last frame, when he overhears hears FreeWheelin’ ask, “Boiling your socks?” to which Fat Freddy replies, “It’s the only way I can get them clean.”

1 Like

Their Mexican Odyssey! Hilarious! I think you might have an earlier printing than I do. The price on mine is $1.50.

1 Like

Hell yes! Since the early 70’s. Mine have gotten lost, stolen or ruined over the many years. Please ignore my pirated avatar. It’s just a sign of where my head has been & still remains. :peace:

2 Likes

You and me both. Gilbert Shelton, where have you gone?

1 Like

I can’t remember. I was always high on 57 different herbs and spices in those days!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I really couldn’t pick a favorite, myself. Each issue brought tears [of laughter, that is.]

1 Like