Argo's three in veg and three in flower

8 posts were split to a new topic: Auto Seed making discussion

Love the long fingered leaves on them REM.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m not hip with the lingo. REM?

1 Like

it is a cross of Blue Dream - Sin city seeds The REM - so i guess they’re staying with the sleep theme (rapid eye movement is a stage of sleep)

3 Likes

Umm nope I make my seeds the old fashion way. 25% auto follows the math. none of this has anything to do with my 3 in 3 just sayin’

2 Likes

There ya go ole chum.

Let’s keep the off topic chatter out of dedicated grow journals folks! Thank you kindly!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

A few from the closet topped off the reservoirs and bumped the pink by two ounces in each res

Peace.

14 Likes

Have a Great Christmas out there and a super good 18’

Peace to you and yours.

19 Likes

Some shots at flip/flop. Stay warm.

Getting excited to test LED Seedz gear but I am also liking what sin city keeps showing me time and time again.

19 Likes

3 Likes

I put a new 12" circ fan low under the canopy.I also raised the clip on’s (like the fan holders?) So we have 2x 12" oscillating fans with the cages removed one high and one low and two clip ons blowing from underneath each plant. I bumped the humidistat down to 45% RH. I topped the rez’s and adjusted the PH of the solution to 5.5 and 1500PPM adding 1/3 brown and 3/4 pink to adjust for the new water.

TGIF short weeks are rough.

12 Likes

Some shots of the tent tonight.

23 Likes

Man they are looking dank brother, nice work man!!

3 Likes

A little side project I started yesterday.

I’m building a bed room in a cabin in the mountains. The project started as a “wall” now it has blossomed into a room with two doors, a two way switch and some outlets demanded by code and a first for me a barn door which i still must build, project creep is real… Time for some dabs then back to electrify the room this evening .

9 Likes

Been there done that. These are related. :wink:

99%

4 Likes

A few shots tonight before flip flop.

Happy New Year.

13 Likes

Looking nice and frosty. How far into flower are they?

1 Like

They are between 30 days in the closet to 40 days in the tent.

1 Like

15 Likes

Argo I love the Quick Grip press idea!!! Just Stellar

2 Likes