Atao Genetics

Thanks for them! @Cartwright

I don’t have lab test with my strains (only for Maz and Swaz) but my THC-V leitmotiv focus works good according effects and properties. With this strain Powered grown by VanVulpen years ago in Romania, his aunt had managed to seriously kill a cancer with his harvest offer, great story thank you VV!

8 Likes

Here’s past pic of my strawberry Mazari pure line grown by Paulo, salad fruit specimen cloned for few years and named Katia ^^ RIP!

F2 Paulo mano with Katia 2011

Now the line is F4 after F2BX and F3BX2, strawberry IBL :wink:

12 Likes

MIS F3BX2 grown by Zstrainz, strawberry pheno :

Z’s report :

Out of just 7 seeds I found this stunning female that absolutely reeks of strawberries :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: I chopped this lady down a few weeks ago and the extreme scent has not faded but actually intensified. Atao - AKA Roms from ICMag - really crushed this line. He has been working this line since he obtained the seeds from @therealseedcompany in 2008. Atao did a great job of pulling the strawberry flavor from this line. Highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of Mazar. Give @atao_seeds_co a follow. He’s a real breeder. Not a seed make that is selling you the flavor of the month. He is making NEW from the OLD

8 Likes

Hey @Roms ! Ras here! Welcome to OG, I hope you like it!! Very nice to see you here!

Wonderful plants by the way!

4 Likes

Salut à toi @Ras ya very nice to be here thank you for welcoming! I gonna start to harvest our Lambsbread F7s soon, please and glad to expend its roots here :wink: Peace

6 Likes

You will love then to contact with @Upstate , @Wuachuma ,@US3RNAM3 and some others rn I cant recall that are doing wonderful efforts in the landrace scene! You will find the landrace related topics to ve a good place!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Its starting to feel like a Grow.More reunion here.

RIP Dale

2 Likes

@Ras Thx yes good to see the landraces and heirlooms scene evolution since few years, definitely educative and promising that’s cool!

@Wuachuma Good vibes cheers broz!

2 Likes

Here’s my Thaizar (Red Thai choco minty cut x Mazar I Shariff)

“Spicy, earthy with hint of overripe apple, strong high”

2 specimens grown by Tcherno

14 Likes

Thaizar
Pheno affie julia there is a bit of strawberry it’s quite diffuse at this stage, I think the more spicy hash side will take over in the next few weeks, but the Strawberry is still present in these genes, I don’t have any cuttings aside otherwise I would have tried an S1 with it arffffffffffff.
I’m going to look in the seeds that I have left 5 precisely I cross my fingers if not F2 and hunt for the pheno

11 Likes

Interesting genetics. Just looked at seedheaven and the red raid is out of stock, will it be available again soon? Thanks…

2 Likes

Salut et merci à toi @Sativascience yeah RR success but SH still have few more packs not listed, so soon in stock again but only with ten packs.

Btw i’m also private with world wide shippings but no more Red Raid in stock, i think to repro this Thai*Swazi for 2024/25.

6 Likes

News menu around pure repro of Pakistan X18 and Jamaican Lambsbread :

• Caribbean Dream (St Vincent x Vibes Collective Lambsbread)
  • JamX (Vibes Collective Lambsbread x X18)
  • Top Kouch (Deep Chunk x X18)

Cheers broz!

16 Likes

Red Raid grown and renamed Red Rail by Sub24ox7

Red Thai x Swazi Red

12 Likes

Happy to have picked up a pack of that one😁 thanks for keeping it aound. You say it is still grown in SA? That warms my heart. I know several South African landrace hunters that cannot find it anymore. They think its gone.
How would you describe the effects?
Welcome to OG. We are lucky to have you here.

8 Likes

Great minds think alike lol. How is it? Must be huge.

3 Likes

Hello @Upstate thx!

You know there’s big difference between the internet community online and real life farmers in situ i think, South African landrace hunters are just a few in the big South Africa and imho they are far of understanding the big Eswatini culture and its roots far of towns ^^

Effects of South Africans are like energizer, physical doping, heartbeats and trippy for the most potent ones like Swazi Red. The common Swazi Gold is more smooth, energizing too but less potent i think but better taste, the most potent ones are hard to smoke, dark metallic spectrum compared to the Gold more fine floral/fruity.

10 Likes

Fresh F1 not tested :wink: but ya pure sat so can be huge!

3 Likes

Jamaican Lambsbread, Vibes Collective
(19 x 7 repro F7)

20 Likes

Rasta free line out of business, respect and big up to Bushman donation early 2000 to my friend GrowDan. Reproduced and selected by Rahan (F2 and F3). F4 by Volcanik and Upok, F5 by OvergrowDaWorld, F6 and F7 by myself. Irie!

15 Likes