**ATTENTION US members signed up for the spring box**

Chernobyl is not even close to full. Just add a number with your name. There are 25 packs and only 14 signed up so far.

4 Likes

I just put my handle on Blue Kush and BMR for the second time. If it gets deleted again, that is all that I got haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

It’s worth repeating, @G-paS and @DougDawson you’re both amazing people always working to better the community here. Really appreciate all your efforts :heart:

13 Likes

I got in for the Sour Bubble, I have a pack from you already but it’s one I really want to have for a long time.

9 Likes

What is the criteria for making the original list? I’m feeling so inadequate now @G-paS and @DougDawson

1 Like

It’s people who signed up for Co-Op seed run slots (open to TL2 and TL3, while slots last).

If you go to the following thread there are several very informative posts about how it all works.

8 Likes

Someone deleted me on Spirit Train. I added myself back.

2 Likes

I took yesterday off to take my sister to docs. and then I went to Frankenmuth, MI for a chicken dinner. I drove over 150 miles.

I got the Vortex labeled today and now need to catch up.

:green_heart: :seedling:

29 Likes

How was the chicken?

3 Likes

Everything tastes like chicken because chicken is a dinosaur.

2 Likes

You should watch out for me too. I do not know what I’m doing, or what’s going on, but I will get in the car and end up in the ocean if you don’t watch me.

3 Likes

i have temp. closed the wiki. I need to review edit by edit. Check back later.

I was gone yester to take my sister to her doc, 50 miles from me. Than we went to Frankenmuth, MI for a chicken dinner for my B-Day. I put in 150+ miles and gone 7 hours. I crashed

:green_heart: :seedling:

21 Likes

Happy belated I hope you had a nice birthday dinner and evening, I didn’t realize it was your special day yesterday! @G-paS

Stay safe and be well

:pray::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday @G-paS!!! :smiley: :grinning: :partying_face: :partying_face: :crazy_face: :star_struck: :100:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday @G-paS!!! :birthday:

6 Likes

Seems to be quite the…cluster. Worst Ive seen I think.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @G-paS :tada::confetti_ball::gift:
Hope you had a wonderful day /dinner

5 Likes

Yeah, guess I shoulda thrown my name on a couple when it was posted.
Then again, the massacre that ensued shortly thereafter likely would have removed me. :grimacing:

Sorry that you gotta try and deal with this @G-paS.
I’m ready now, lol. I’ll l watch for the re-opening.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @G-paS!

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday @G-paS!!! :gift: :cake: :tada:

4 Likes