Received Spring 2023 Box

I received the Spring 23 box!! Thank you to the breeders, growers, donators, distributors and all of you!! I didn’t know where to let people know, so I started a new thread.

I did not receive the OG’er Kush. I double checked the wiki and I did indeed sign up. Did I miss something?
@G-paS @Gpaw @DougDawson

72 Likes

Aww yeah glad you got in on the Jalisco :mexico: Landrace!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

17 Likes

That’s really cool!

4 Likes

You are #37 on the TL2 list…
So you should be good.

I’ll defer to G-paS on that question.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Hell yeah, Christmas came early.

5 Likes

Hey @CrunchBerries, glad you got your Spring Box bud. There were enough OGer Kush to cover the list so it must just be a clerical error. I am sure @G-paS will be able to sort you out.

20 Likes

WAHOO what a haul at a boy go CO-OP I can’t wait till FALL! :sunglasses::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I also received my Spring box today. Many thanks to @G-paS for the hard work on her end, and of course all involved in the seed runs. I’m so appreciative, thanks to all.

9 Likes

Thank you homie for the OGenerosity!

4 Likes

When I brought the file from the 22 box to the 23 spring box, it got off. A few people got them that weren’t on the main list and a few didn’t get caught before mailed.
You only donated for what you got.

I still had the larger containers left. I was able to get the smaller ones for Doug.
All containers should have 1/8 t of seeds. That is 16-24 seeds based on size. (I only had less than 18 a couple times)

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Edit: dang nm

1 Like

So does that mean I’m SOL? I actually donated over the requested amount so I should be good monetarily. Dang! Thank you for all you do @G-paS !!

Well shit! If there is anyone out there reading this message that would like to trade for the OG’er it would be greatly appreciated!! That’s one from last/this box I was most excited about. Holla if you want to trade!!!

15 Likes

I truly appreciate everybody’s time effort
And kindness many thanks

4 Likes

Who made the labels for those seeds? And where can I get those little white containers?

5 Likes

Containers - Lacons® 120300 Round Hinged-Lid Plastic Container 1,000/Box-

11 Likes

Mine arrived today. Many thanks to all that make this possible!

4 Likes

Sebring did the designs. Doug and G-paS prints them!

5 Likes

Arrived!

FYI: Even in the bubble mailer, a couple of the unprotected Congolese were victims of the rollers.

NBD There’s still a dozen more, and a plethora of amazing genetics to boot! :boot:
Thanks again to everyone involved

20 Likes

Seeds received today. Thanks @G-paS and @deeez99.

Og-er Kush was missing from my pack as well. I am happy to donate towards shipping to others affected if there are any seeds left.

8 Likes

I also received mine today!!!
Very excited about Cobra Lips! 🫦 from @SamwellBB

5 Likes