**ATTENTION US members signed up for the spring box**

That’s Kush #4 x SSDD from the last box I believe. The #18 is how many packs she has.

5 Likes

Are the Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks from @DougDawson’s reproductions of @BogSeeds work? I don’t have any seeds from @DougDawson in my collection, so those should be nice additions, if so.

As always, much appreciation @G-paS for your endless hard work! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Yes they are. The Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks and Sour Bubble are all made by me with BOG seeds. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer is also made by me but not BOG seeds. :v:

6 Likes

wow, overwritten already? lol, np. let me try again

2 Likes

I’ve been over written twice today. Be careful when editing.

2 Likes

@G-paS can confirm, but pretty sure that “Kush x SS” is short for Kush 4 x SSDD f2 by @Kyumonryu .

5 Likes

@Greenfingers , you are signed up for NINE (9) strains. The rules say TWO (2). You are preventing people from signing up to the more limited choices. :grimacing: :neutral_face:

8 Likes

I was erased so I put myself back.

2 Likes

I would’ve done that too, but one of the strains I was on is limited to 5 and I got erased off the #5 spot, so I’ll probably just wait and see what happens

Always can hit up the trade thread if I miss out on one I’m after, there’s so much generosity here I’m not too worried!

4 Likes

Crazy I tagged them at 4 and let them know. Maybe “sticky fingers” lol

2 Likes

Someone went through with a weed whacker and decimated the wiki… lol :joy: try to wait until you can edit on a computer if you can. Bet this one looks real crazy on a phone.

2 Likes

@G-paS @DougDawson and all the COOP growers. What you do for the community is beyond generous

9 Likes

I assume this is a typo but Idk which bud is being referenced here

2 Likes

Hoping it’s Brawndo, I’ll take a chance. :rofl:

3 Likes

addtext_com_MTk0MjI5MzMwODE

13 Likes

Yep, I was overwritten as well.

Too bad we didnt have some sort of post telling us how to properly sign up for a wiki… That would be something to read… :man_facepalming:

21 Likes

@DougDawson & @G-paS

You guys are absolutely amazing :raised_hands:

Thank you for all you do.

I didn’t make the list, but your making a ton of OGers really happy with your hard work and generosity, and that makes me feel great inside.
Thank you so much :pray:

3 Likes

I was looking at the history and it was actually someone familiar with the site I really think it was a pocket dial or something

1 Like

It’s always the same people that do this. I’d say- call them out by name, but I’m way more of a jerk than most of you fine folks lol :rofl: :zipper_mouth_face:

Every single person in this thread should be able to properly edit a Wiki.

15 Likes

If your editing the wiki it should tell you if someone else is as well.

When you go to save it will give you a warning that your about to overwrite someone.

So cancel.

BUT

You don’t need to only cancel, you need to back out of the edit completely!

Wait a minute and then try to edit again.

If you only cancel, and wait, and then go to save again in the same edit session it will overwrite. It only gives you the warning once per edit session.

So back out by deleting your edit, wait and then try again.

But usually while in the edit if you see another members icon below by the save edit button it means someone else is in it already so just cancel out and try later.

17 Likes