**ATTENTION US members signed up for the spring box**

Wow, what a list of seeds to pick from for you all! Nice!

It’s so cool seeing how freely stuff is shared here.

6 Likes

@G-paS Appreciate this! You do too much!

8 Likes

Thank you for the chance to get some packs I missed out on! It’s very much appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson :blush: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

thank you @G-paS
appreciate your efforts getting everything together.

6 Likes

Not enough thanks to @G-paS and @DougDawson for the work they do to so the Spring and Fall boxes make there way to us. :clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson for putting this together for the community. You two are rockstars!:+1::v:

6 Likes

Big Thanks ti @G-paS @DougDawson and everyone who makes seeds. OGTW!!!

Big time bright spot in a tough week for me, so extra sweet!!

8 Likes

Awesome thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS @DougDawson and the team behind the scenes !

I had a quick question the numbers next to the strain means the quantity of beans …… So Blue Moon only has 5 ? if it doesn’t get picked as much will the pack have a few extras ?

THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

No that is how many packs there are of a certain type. The # of seeds can vary usual always 10+

3 Likes

Thank you @Kami

What had confused me was this

Add numbers up to 40?

2 Likes

The 40 is for the one listed above it. That is the last line of the listing

4 Likes

I need to go to bed, I have some serious brain fog from the cold I’ve got. Thank you again @Kami :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @G-paS & @DougDawson for pumping up those Spring boxes :package: for use all to enjoy a little extra. The generosity is so much appreciated and always being shown to all. What a GR8 place to be! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat: :wink::facepunch::+1::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Hot damn, @G-paS & @DougDawson you all are heroes for managing all of this - thank you very much!

EDIT: looks like i was overwritten/deleted so for posterity i am written under Sheevalathi/Romulan

2 Likes

Thanks! @G-paS and @DougDawson . I thought I was dreaming when I saw the notice. Im getting 2 extras when I thought there was nothing coming. #FeelingBlessed

1 Like

It’s actually Blue Moon Rocks from my previous co-op run. 5 just means she has 5 packs of them.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great opportunity to grab some OG coop seeds👍.

3 Likes

Great idea to make use of the extras and fill out the spring box this way. Thanks @G-paS, and thanks @DougDawson for the additional stock.

what’s this strain, and who did the reproduction?
There are a couple projects on this list I don’t remember.

8 Likes