good one! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Can anyone confirm my question?

1 Like

@Ghgrower You assume correctly, sir :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

I am glad I checked because I got edited out on both the AK48 and Roluman. Now I am #6 and #19 respectively. :v:

4 Likes

I tried to pay about a week ago and it was not open yet.

1 Like

Isnā€™t the Gummo run still going, theres no wiki up?

3 Likes

I thought the third was Vortex, not Gummo, or is that just US?

4 Likes

My first two spots were overwritten. No biggie, i picked again!

4 Likes

Thanks, I didnā€™t see two only lol I fixed it. Iā€™m such a seed whore.:laughing:

3 Likes

Gummo is done and seeds are on route to me. There were not enough produced to cover a full list. Once I get them, which will be any day now, I will package them and get a list put up for the number of packs made.

@G-paS received Vortex, that will be the 4th strain.

16 Likes

Well I just re-added myself to the two strains I was erased from previously, hopefully this time folks are a little bit more careful, patience is a virtue! lol

Thanks again to @G-paS and @DougDawson

The effort, kindness, and everything you two put into this site is never unnoticed!

:pray::raised_hands:

13 Likes

So itā€™s all been a bit more complex than I first surmised. Thanks to the two of you for this!

1 Like

I was also erased from my 2 chosen . I have added myself back unto the lists

2 Likes

I was originally signed up for vortex. I would like chernobl to be added, but donā€™t feel comfortable editing the first post.

editā€¦ chrenoble looks full. there is an open spot for Goji, can i get on that?

Iā€™m not sure if nobody is signing up for the BOG seeds or if they keep getting deleted :thinking:

6 Likes

Chernobyl is not even close to full. Just add a number with your name. There are 25 packs and only 14 signed up so far.

4 Likes

I just put my handle on Blue Kush and BMR for the second time. If it gets deleted again, that is all that I got haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

10 Likes

Itā€™s worth repeating, @G-paS and @DougDawson youā€™re both amazing people always working to better the community here. Really appreciate all your efforts :heart:

13 Likes