Attic Chronicles

week 1 flowering

Lowland×Daku 2(reveg)

Jungle Spice×Black Domina

Lowland×Daku 1(reveg)

Cinderella 99(reveg)

13 Likes

Lactobacillus acidophilus CRL 636 and S. thermophilus CRL 804 consumed most of the amino acids present in whey.

From that article, it sounds like it does. I collect the whey when I strain the yogurt after it’s cultured. Sometimes I use it for baking in place of milk, but I always seem to have more than I need.

7 Likes

I should of inquired more about how you were acquiring the whey…i was thinking whey protein powder. I apologise for assuming bro.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Sure that’s not in the middle of a weed jungle? Sure looks like it :grin: keep us posted

1 Like

Feeding Time

17 Likes

Fucked up and fed two plants at 2500 ppm. Grabed the wrong bottle. I wonder, when the lights come back on if its burn AF. I’m sure it wont be good.

3 Likes

:joy: that’s like a shot to the arm. Might be flushy time tomorrow eh?

2 Likes

I love that shit…not sure if its like the olden days it was thick and man the buds taste oh sooo good!

1 Like

Everything’s fine…

18 Likes

Thank you @lefthandseeds. I’m pollinating a branch from pheno 1 and 2 plus the JS/BD2.

12 Likes

So everythings not fine in the attic. Spidermites are back. This just turn into a seed run. I pulled everything except for pheno 1, pheno 2, and the revegged C99. Sprayed them down with the neem oil from hell. I wore goggles, a dust mask and gloves. And rinsed my eyes with saline solution. My right eye is a little irritated. Hopeing for the best.

The Attic is doing better. No adverse effects from the neem oil due to my own procautionary steps to protect my self. Good training for the coronavirus.
Can’t tell if the pollen took yet. All the hairs are still white. Killing the larvae as they hatch by spraying every other day. My dad’s plants are spidermite free. So I have fail safes in place in case I need to completely restart from the ground up. I’ll post pictures as soon as I am done with the spraying. I dont want to spend too much time up there for my own protection.

3 Likes

Wow the JS wont quit… new leafs are popping on the stalks i left. And I did leave a STBAGDP after butchering most of the leafs off. And both of the Cindy skunks. I have confirmed seeds… just not on the plants I intended to pollinate. So I figure if they have them so will the rest. Praying for good results. Also my dad tells me he sprays his vegging plants with a Dawn dish soap solution once a week. So I may try to wash off this neem oil and use it to kill the rest of the hatchlings in the attic…

1 Like

Also. I quit smoking weed. Maybe one or two hits a day. Ive already had another blood infection. My adrenaline levels are so high I guess I’m always high on that… Which is why I feel so fucked up when I smoke now and that’s with taking 1.5 mg of zanax a day. The good news I dont feel pain like a normal person.

5 Likes

23 Days Flowering
Lowland/daku 2

Lowland/daku 1
C99
Cindy skunk

15 Likes

Nice shot of that paper wasp V, hope you get your bug problems worked out. Peace!!

4 Likes

He’s eating a spider mite egg. Thought it was a pretty good “national geographic” shot.

9 Likes

Phosphorus is the sencond major nutritional element for good growth and yeilds. The most obvious effect of phosphorus is in the root systems and in nodule formation.

Calcium is required from the beginning of the flowering cycle and throughout the entire flowering cycle. Calcium defencency leads to a high amount of aborted seeds.

Boron plays an important role in the physiology like cell elongation, tissue development and protein synthesis. This is why a gradual increase of (B) is nessesary for growth, development and increaseing yeild.
(B) also uses the excess nitrogen to increase bud height, yeild and number of calyxes.

The Combination optimises the amount of branches resulting in a maximum yeild although (B) does not effect the number of calyxes as much as calcium and phosphorous.
Overuse of calcium can reduce yeilds and users must dail in their strain specific plants needs as to not use too much or too little.

4 Likes

Cindy Skunk 2

C99

Daku/Lowland 1

Daku/Lowland 2

Cindy Skunk 1

Daku/Lowland 2

STBAGDP

10 Likes